New Build | Caliber | 80mm Kegel | TurnigySk3 245kv 2700W | SingleDrive | 6S 40C | VESC

Could you please name this build? Something like The Samurai | (specs of board) it helps to keep things organised. Thanks.

I dont know about this specs, :unamused:

What do you think?

Theres this Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6364-245kv Brushless Outrunner Motor at the same price but 245kv Can go 4mph faster based on this calculator.

Though I need to focus on it’s ability to climb hills rather than speed, Thanks :slight_smile:

Trust me, you will get very bored on a setup like this. That is pretty much my setup now and it doesn’t feel fast but it has decent torque. I would go with a 245kv motor or maybe up your battery voltage.

Thanks for the advice @lox897 :smiley: Then maybe this Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6364-245kv will work well?

It has the same price as the sk3 190kv. The last pic I uploaded shows out its specs.

Yes. That would work.

Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6364-245kv will still be able to give me decent hill climb right? :smiley:

Yes. Your best option would probably be going to 10S and 190kv (more expensive though). @torqueboards has used 245kv. I wonder what he thinks about the hill climbing ability of 245kv with 6s.

It’s enough. It’s the exact same setup that I use for charging my batteries (also same exact specs)

I would be carfully with this “power supply”. I had a similiar one which got very very hot at 4A… So i just charged at 1A… Maybe you better try a PSU like this. I would select about 100W to go safe.

Thanks, though I figured it would be much cheaper to just get IMAX B6AC V2 Professional Balance Charger/Discharger, instead which already has a built in power source. :slight_smile:

Do you mind telling me where you got your template for your board, I’m going for the boasted board look as well.