New Build | Earthwing NLS 37 | Dual VESC-Xs | Dual TB Mounts and 6355s 190kv | Caliber II 50 trucks | 10s4p JLabs

Parts starting to come in for the new build - building for my brother - made the mistake of letting him ride Old No 7 - now he haaaassss to have one.

Generic parts pix below - will update as parts arrive.

5 Likes

Have you ordered that deck yet? I have a new NLS 37 sitting in the corner, looking for a home…

Awesome deck. I just have too many boards and never set it up

Yea…its been sitting in the corner of my office waiting to be built too…brother wanting it gives me an excuse…:wink:

Parts coming in…mock up shots…going to need some risers to battle wheel bite…

3 Likes

Change of plans…got all the parts layed out and with the 10s4p and dual vesc-Xs it’s just too tight on this deck for my liking so I’ll save deck for another build…new deck is a Madrid yeti…my brother wants a sorta traditional deck…I think this one will work nice…

3 Likes

I think that first deck looks great! I’m looking for something like that for myself. Good luck with your build :slight_smile:

Got a new enclosure from @fottaz today…it looks great and fits the Yeti perfect!

Will post more pix with trux etc mocked up tonight…

4 Likes

It looks like was made for that deck! Good :yum:

1 Like

Waiting on new 218mm trux and mounts…and need to print some unik style risers then ready for final assembly…

3 Likes

Hello, Can you tell me what are those black offroad wheels? maybe some link?

https://www.amazon.com/MBS-All-Terrain-Longboard-Wheels-100mm/dp/B015GJN0BA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497833917&sr=8-1&keywords=mbs+all+terrain+wheels

1 Like

Got the 218s today…thx @torqueboards…they are wide af…:slight_smile:

5 Likes