New build. Silver Sunrise

Nice board!

Got to the third pic and thought, yeah this is gonna be epic ! Nice work ! 40 hours ? I’d pay a weeks wages for that.

nice build

How did you deal with routing out for the covers to be recessed? Seems the concave would be troublesome? Did you lower it in small increments?

Thanks

Amazing build @Glenn ! What is the laminate the laminate on the bottom of the deck, to give it that smooth silver appearance? It looks like plastic but maybe it’s just extremely good-looking painted wood?

The paint job was done by a friend who owns his own paint booth. He did an excellent job. The cover plate were hard to do and were done with a router by hand. I just slowly cut them out until the plates were flush. I made my own 8s3p battery pack, with my own motor mount, enertion’s vesc, sk3 213kv motor, bms and working on making my own soft switch. I spent a lot of time planning and cutting out channels for wiring and future. It’s a little to high and might change the motor mount to rear mount later so I can lower deck a little bit. thanks for all the compliments

1 Like

Hey, is it possible to buy an identical board from you?

Hey man I’m trying to make my first board but can you help? Message me

Holy shit! That turned out really nice. That deck is one of my favorite build shapes too!

This will inspire many future builds I’m sure.

Awesome job :wink: the peint skill is grazy ! Im doing inboard inclosure too, but an other way :smile: thanks for sharing ! Enjoy good ride !!!

Amazing work, wish i had those kind of skills lol

1 Like

I keep thinking about doing this for my next build i love it,I think that will be the end for my wife she will walk out if i start that(i think i will) anything to get up her nose only joking but she will hit the roof, The need to make things is killing me,

Best build ive seen,LABOUR OF LOVE,

1 Like

Totally digging the build, BTW I think you need more clamps :joy:

Is there ANY way you’d provide a build list for the parts…?? This is PERFECT! Looks amazing

All I can say is WOW! Great work!