New Builder: Evolve Bamboo GT Upgrades

My carbon fiber deck is stamped 2016, October I think. This was earlier in production. I’ve been pretty hard on it ( recently took it down a ski slope) without issue.

I have also used one of Marc’s mounts. I went to his place in SoCal, he had a ton of cool stuff. His style of mounts are longer and have the consequence of potentially scrapping ground when front truck is lifted to carry.

3 Likes

When the time comes, I’ve got an anodized pair I’m probably going to sell soon. Did 60-80 mi on them. Prefer ones with belt tension adjusted by motor position, not idler position on mount.

2 Likes

Build is finished now. Squeezed a 10s3p, Bestech BMS, 2xfocbox, and all the wiring into the Evolve enclosure + some rubber gasket as a riser. Sensored foc mode is crazy quiet, which I’m guessing comes as a surprise to nobody. I’m still running the 140kv RacerStar motors, which max out at ~17mph, so I’ll probably upgrade to a set of sealed 190kv 6355s in the near future. I’ll add a few pictures this weekend, but it basically just looks like a Bamboo GT.

2 Likes