New Builder: I don't know where to start!

Yeah, I’m looking to invest in a good board first (I’m willing to spend $210 on a board tbh). What service did you use?

1 Like

I’m a full time student too! I used kinek.com and got the stuff shipped to Niagara Falls since I’m from near Hamilton. I think you can find the closest location to you on the website.

1 Like

My program is pretty intensive, so there isn’t a bunch of time to do other things (also, I was inferring I don’t have a lot of money at the moment :wink: ) . Niagara would be the closest since I’m from Toronto so I’ll keep it in mind when I do start ordering parts! Thanks :smile:

I would definitely say a board in your price range is doable. I build a single drive of similar specs to you for 400-450. That was without the price of a deck. So including a decent deck that puts you at around 550. Definitely doable.

1 Like

Where do you go to school? I’m at Mac Engineering but I built the board in the summer :slight_smile:

I’m at Humber for Product Design! I don’t know if or when I will be making the board, but at this point its just research!