New builder? LIST OF KNOWN AND COMMONLY USED PARTS!

If they are identical one thread if they are diffrent two

They will be different.

Do two diffrent threads then

1 Like

I got 12mm belts from https://www.vbeltsupplies.com/products/vb-265-5m-12-timing-belt-synchronous?variant=8937225925 ($4.56 + shipping).

1 Like

Ok :sunglasses: cool. Matter fact a box just came in today. :man: Man i’m excited :grinning:. Lol

Add VbeltSupply, cheap and good quality

The Tacon Big Foot 100 295 kv motors should be added. They’re great for a dual 6s eboard. Also, having links to everything would be convenient.

EDIT: I’ve gone ahead and added it myself.

Bump bump

what about Ollin Motors, MBS-All-Terrain-Wheels and 3d-printed-pulleys from thingniverse?

Little off topic but, seems like Maytech has some of their own on here. :open_mouth:

This needs a lot of updating

1 Like

agreed. I will try to find some times this weekend to update it some. Mods can update it also.

1 Like

Can I use turnigy 3s 5000mah batteries if I can’t get anything else?

What must I do if I already have trucks(bear trucks) and I don’t want to buy new trucks, what motor mount must I use?

I don’t know any motor mounts that work for bear trucks. Caliber IIs aren’t too expensive.

I’m already like $150 dollars over my budget thought, so should I just buy the enertion single mount and file the bear trucks to fit it?

I think the caliber hanger is probably bigger than bear so you might not be able to file it and make it bigger…

Zealous bearings should be added to the list, they have an integrated spaced and are lubed with a white lithium-like oil that does a great job of keeping out water. And cheap AF.

Hi, I would like to submit some parts from my UK store which recently opened - www.Proto-Boards.com Motor Mounts- ProtoBoards Motor Mount Drive Hub- ProtoBoards 9mm 36t Drive Hub ProtoBoards 12mm 36t Drive Hub Wheels- ProtoBoards 83mm, 90mm, 97mm Wheels (flywheel clones) Controllers- ProtoBoards Thumb Stick Controller Thanks!

If you don’t like Velcro, and I don’t, this is the best stuff in the world for mounting electtronics.

https://www.amazon.com/3M-03614-Scotch-Mount-Molding-Tape/dp/B002JOVUO0

It’s actually cheaper at O’Reilys than Amazon, just bought some for $7.22.