New Builder Parts Advice budget build Netherlands

https://eu.electric-skateboard.market/product-category/motors/

Hi there, i´m also in the Netherlands, and i have plenty parts from my old build, wich i don´t going to use any more. In the near future i will start a completely new project with hubs, then i don´t need this parts, if you are interested or someone else i will be happy to sell them for few bucks, really cheap i mean.This include the first motor mounts from enertion, with spare pulleys also, radio gt2 from HK, battery charger x200 from HK, speed controller with enclosure from alien power for 2 motors, aluminum battery enclosure for alien 6s and it fits perfect! it was complete working combo until the motors fail and then after that the battery died forgot.:wink:

Looking into getting a used one right now from a fellow Dutchman, but if it isn’t the quality I need it to be I’m definitly interested in your parts! So all I need with your parts is a motor and a battery?

I may have a thing or two you need…:wink: and I’m in Europe.

New unless otherwise stated.

CarvOn V2 hub motor and truck 400 euros ( used) Hummies hub motor 200 Batteries 7s2p with bms and 26650 cells 9000mah- 100 each Psychotiller 63 OG motor mounts -40 each DIY v 3 mount for caliber truck -80 DIY 5045 motor- 50 Emax 6374 motor - 90 Wheel sets without bearings 4 wheels- 18 Wheel side 36 tooth pulley - 30 Drive pulley 12 or 14 tooth-15 9 mm belts- 8

Bubblegum boards total drive -welded motor mount, Paris Truck, motor, pulleys, belt, belt cover and wheels and bearing -175

*NOTE: this with one of my battery’s for 275 would leave you with 225 for enclosure, remote, esc…very doable with your budget.

Buyer also covers the cost of shipping, but no import tax.

How much would shipping be to the Netherlands?

I would need to check I would imagine 30-40 euros or so…it would depend on what you get, 40 would be for the battery and motor with truck…

Small packages are relatively cheap to ship, did quite some research on it. If the dimensions are between 100x50x50 cm and below 10 kgs shipping is under 20 euro. Besides in your position i would go for the total drive. Saves alot of $$$

Hi Thomas, just the battery and motors is all you need to complete the pack, i´m based in Amsterdam if you are close maybe we can have a ride!! Good luck with your project!

For now I’m looking at buying a used one, but thanks for the advice anyways, and if I decide I want to build one myself I’ll send you a pm!