New Circular Truck Motor Mount $40 SHIPPED - PICTURES!

unfortunately, no. I may be able to make an adapter for 50xx motors if your interested

nice amped to see these

Milling should be happening on Thursday! Get ready everyone!

1 Like

OH MY GOD! yesterday I had to clear off my desktop and in the process I accidentally permanently deleted a lot of folders, one of those folders being the one with all 34 versions of the arm and 27 versions of the clamp in itā€¦

I have a good idea of what they both look like in my head so I should be able to reproduce them pretty easily, nonetheless, Iā€™m still pissed

turns out my files were part of this:

You may be able to find the files in the hidden recycler folders if they didnā€™t permanently delete.

Go to C:/Recycler and check for the file there. You will have to enable: view > Options > View > Show hidden files and folder. Also uncheck the ā€œdonā€™t show system files or foldersā€ box.

1 Like

nah unfortunately they were permanently deleted. fortunately I had the 3d prints that I could use for measurements. making them after school today!

the first blank has been made! finishing the arm and maybe the clamp on monday! then wednesday I should be able to crank out about 5 of them!

3 Likes

Should have used Fusion360 files saved in the cloud :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

fusion sucks tho :wink:

Hahahaha :joy:

1 Like

haha no but for real, I have all my Inventor files save straight to my drive except my drive is full at the moment and I didnā€™t realize until a few minutes ago

@mmaner @stormboard1 @joeadams101 @darkkevind @anon42702729 @Hummie i think you were in here before :face_with_monocle: itā€™s finally coming together!

4 Likes

wonder how it will do on different trucks.

1 Like

wondering the same thingā€¦

iā€™ll try to design some different clamp styles for different trucks

1 Like

Iā€™m going to pretend you didnā€™t say that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

iā€™ll stand by that statement until I die :yum:

What do you use? Just saw Onshape -seems accessable.

I use Autodesk Inventor Professional 2018. Itā€™s not cheap (unless your a student) but I love that it is fully featured. I also get a head start on my schoolwork cause itā€™s what we learn in school

I am also going to pretend you didnā€™t say that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

alright lol, fusion might not suck. i just suck at using it. inventor is like english to me (iā€™m from the us) and fusion is likeā€¦ RUSSIAN! so yea, i just donā€™t like how fusion is setup

1 Like