New designed a motor mount for sale, looking for review

Hi. here is the link for extra shipping on (dickyho2015). https://www.ebay.com/itm/323513053789

Thanks! My order is placed and the waiting beginsā€¦ :grinning:

Hi. got you order, thanks. back plate, do you mean idler set?

1 Like

When will the Paris short mounts be back in stock?

I do have stock, just the design already revised , will revise the list soon. 42AD69F83CA39C63FD014181E3F32D4F 2222 11111

3 Likes

This is what I mean with back plate. I want the idler sets as well!

1 Like

Hello @dickyho, Iā€™m looking to your parts and they look great! I would like to order a long mount for caliber truck and the associated idler. But I canā€™t find them both on the same eBay store. How can I order both at the same time? Also I want to know what is the extra shipping fee? Is it a way to get the order quicker? Many thanks!

1 Like

Itā€™s actually cheaper to manually order from him on here, just a tip

1 Like

When is the kit with the Paris truck mount and the gears and pulleys going back to the original price with the new design?

It used to be $40

Dicky also jumped on Lofty drive :wink: Screenshot_20190503-083550

6 Likes

Do you also sell the crossbar?

yes, of cause I sell the cross bar. but the design already changed. 458858

2 Likes

@dickyho do you happen to have these mounts but in black? Cheers

Hi. Sorry, no. only have blue now.

Gotcha thanks for the speedy reply.

Hey dickyho ! Nice work. Could you tell me about the motor mount for that Black Truck, are you making a new motor mount or just a new piece to assembly ? Do you have the link in order to buy for that type of Truck ? There is some photos about the truck: https://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-1251122085-mbs-truck-matrix-pmountainboard-_JM JPEG-Bild

Hi. I still donā€™t have mount for the MBS truck yet, about to design one. I am still think make a new design for it, or just make new inner fixer adapter for the mount I have now.

3 Likes

Hey @dickyho, that seems like wasted motor/battery energy from the drag and extra/unecessary parts with the idler bearings on thereā€¦ Not trying to be rude or down your product but why donā€™t you just use the correct size belt especially because you can tension it however snugly you wish on the mount? Either that or have the belts ride on the outside of a toothed idler pulley or two instead of being pinched down onto the motor pulley by bearings (non spring loaded idler bearings to boot) as this would reduce the friction on the belts/motors and even increase speed/torque. Idk, just a thought. Additionally, I would maybe think about implementing some kind of connector bar to go between and attach both motor mounts together to make them more solidā€¦ I donā€™t like to use the flanges as they make it more difficult to get my belts on and off without taking my motorā€™s mounting screws loose from the mounts which I like to use loc tite on because I only use two screws not all four. I am 230lbs and I ride with packs and gear a lot (I have 6" wheels also and I cannot get my motor and wheel pulleys as close together as yours are or I cannot reach one of my motor to mount screws without taking the wheel off, which kind of defeats the purpose) so I have had issues with the mounts flexing a little under torque This flex puts the pulley at a slight angle and the belts can sometimes work their way part or all the way off the pulley. Anyway, like I said, not trying to be a dick just pointing out some possible downsides to this design & suggesting some proactive options for possible solutions. Getcha Roll On!

I was thought the same thing as you do before, that idlers are unnecessary.
then I realized it do can protect the belt.especially from a hard brake.

you mean cross bars like these? afbeelding

2 Likes

Yes sir they are. I actually saw those shortly after I posted but it was too late to take it back then lol. I still feel the same about the idlers though. and belts by far the cheapest thing I buy, Iā€™d rather have less tax on my motors & batteries and risk a belt now and then. I always have two spares with me but Iā€™ve only needed one once. I have my brakes dialed in! They are like anti-lock, I can be going full speed (25-30mph) and nail the brakes and it just sounds like something powering down and I come to a very smooth complete stop within about 7-8 feet. A lil more going down hill but not much. No skidding, no launching off board, and no skipping teeth. Did you see my PM to you yet about the Airless AT Kit?