New Enertion R-Spec 6355 and New Enertion Mount - SOLD -

New Enertion R-Spec 2 6355 and New Enertion Mount

Bought this on eBay when I was collecting parts for a build. Neither have been ridden on but they have been mounted/dismounted a few times - I’ve checked the motor is working but it hasn’t been put under any load.

For some reason the guy I bought it from had scratched/painted over the enertion logos - sacriledge. But they are the geniune articles.

Couple of notes: One of the motor screws was overtightened so I had to file out a slot in the head to undo it with a screwdriver. Still works fine but you might want to grab a newie if you’re pedantic. In the process of filing I put a couple of scratches on the carbon fiber - hard to see unless you’re up close.

The key for the keyway is also missing, along with one of c clips.

I can throw in an 8mm 15t pulley if you’re interested as well.

Free shipping to the UK only.

£90 or nearest

1 Like

Great. I’m really interested! I was wondering if you could only get the enertion motor mount. Without the motor, I was wondering if we could do 35? I see that the filing and the paint has defaced the product a little bit. I live in the US so I will pay for all shipping costs as well.

Thanks so much!

Thanks for the interest. I’d prefer to see them gone together. Maybe give it another week and I might reconsider

I have 1 enertion mount left for sale if your interested brand new for £40 + £5 international shipping.

Up on ebay uk now

Is it sold?

What’s the status on this?

Sorry gents. Sold