NEW ESK8 Controller 1.1 based on V 4.12 little bit smaller

I love reading your posts, its like a haiku every time :). Regarding your VESC design, you rocked it. I like case/heatsink, should make the VESC run more fluid and resolve a lot of the hi AMP issues. Just wanted you to know I appreciate your hard work brother.

11 Likes

Thank you for the compliment, But I have not done this al alone. Which I also could not can make But some customers from me were friend´s And these friends have helped me Which put the NEW ESK8 Controller 1.1 on the legs Stabiele legs

5 Likes

Housing for 50 euro??? Send me the design I might be able to do it for much,much lower price!

2 Likes

Attilla are you turkish?

No i am not Turkish

I have a good news! @nowind tell me thats our ESK8 C 1.1 running very good with the FW from the Vesc Tool and 10S/FOC.

He testing the controller in his holiday, and when he don’t can destroy it, then i think we have making a good job.

5 Likes

12 Likes

Pretty damn awesome looking. What board are you building :slight_smile: ??

The Board was finish, but i want upgrade the Board from V4.12 to our new esk8 1.1 Controller

Now we have became the Motor with 25cm Sensored cable wit 6 Pin connector for the ESK8 1.1 controller and for al another Vesc too. There was now in our shop in stock.

1 Like

looking beautiful!

Okay, but what board is it then ?

Do you plan building custom batteries for people ?

I build this board from V 4.12 of ESK8 C 1.1 dual systems

4 Likes

And yes we build custom batteries.

4 Likes

5 Likes

This is nice really nice…

I was at the weekend in Hohenstaufen, at the German Downhill Championships, it was a mega fun. There was also a Uphill race between the semi-final and the final race. The people were very enthusiastic and a lot of questions were asked. Evolve was also there and has two boards available for the race. Once the new GTX and a GT, the GTX has just come to half. The GT is about 15 sec. Later on like my two boards. Afterwards, we measured the times with how much the Evolve have climbed the mountain. The top speed was at a good 20Kmh. With 100% rechargeable battery and the 1.5Km up. At the top the batteries were still at 62% after 1,5Km. We then tested it with my boards. My Bustin boards have reached a maximum speed of 39.5Kmh, started with 96% battery and above the battery was still 90%. Then we tried it with my MTB and it even went with 40.2Kmh. Al Board have a great performance and working fine. The organizer would like next year To the downhill also make an electro Uphill race. It is very close to France, Austria and Schweitz.

6 Likes

2 Likes
4 Likes

Just received the esk8 1.1 controllers for my eMTB. Wow, looks like a masterpiece, nice and sturdy! Very well done @esk8, can’t wait to test them :yum:

I’m also surprised because of the size, the controllers look bigger on pics. So here a comparison with the standard V4.12.

5 Likes