New evolve remote controller R2

You could use this receiver. https://hobbyking.com/en_us/hobbykingtm-gt2e-2-4ghz-receiver-3ch.html The “winning” remote would bind to these. You have to use ch3, I believe.

2 Likes

That’s cool, I appreciate it.

2 Likes

It does not work with the winning V2’s though so im not sure it will bind with the Nano’s. I bought one for science, and it did not work. I have a winning nano V2 w/o a reciever that connects to R1 nano reciever.

1 Like

Sorry. I t was actually the GT2R receiver that worked. https://hobbyking.com/en_us/hobbykingr-tm-gt-2-2-4ghz-receiver-3ch.html @MrHappy, was this the receiver you tried?

1 Like

Yeah, the GT2R does not bind with the V2, only the v1

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying. I haven’t used the Enertion Nano, yet. Sorry @mmaner. :cry:

1 Like

That rubber better be part of a two component molding, otherwise its going to tear down fast.

When watching the video, I was thinking yakes! That really do look like a gun!

And they should have used their 3D model for showing of the functions, the actual physical remote they used was no sight for my sore product designer eyes.

Shame you even have to think about something looking like a gun. Will never understand this side of America !

Yeah the more remotes look like guns in the dark at night, the more likely I will get shot. And if that happens, the cops will get off with no consequences because there’s a real gun on me too that they will find and say that was the one in my hand.

It’s terrible that I’m more worried about cops than thugs.

1 Like

USA is a fun country, it seems.

4 Likes

Wow! I didn’t even think of that.

5 Likes

Just talked to Evolve. I ordered mine at 5:30am the day they got released. Long story short they haven’t received them yet so anyone who ordered ASAP won’t be receiving it till Janraury!

This BLOWSSSSSSSSS

Just got my remote. It’s alright, I can barely push the beak curve and my hands aren’t small. It’s a pretty deep trigger.

My remote won’t shut off when the board is on. The secondly, it won’t chnage modes unless I turn it on then off about 5 times. Maybe I got a bad remote

Can. Anyone attest on the remote?

1 Like

At least you got one! They won’t let me buy one. I tried on the first day and has been sold-out the whole time. Evolve UK won’t ship to me either.

I actually already have mine and am very impressed with the throttle control. 100x better. But… I have pretty big hands and for anyone with regular sized hands it might be to big. My GF couldn’t even use it because it was huge. I’ll take a pic when I get home but it’s a pretty big remote in general. The throttle curve on GT isn’t even close to the old remote. I am having problems switching modes from eco to fast then to Gt. Never had problems going down but going up required me to turn everyotbibh on and off a few times. Typed this quick so bare with the grammar errors

“Did you see his hands? They’re beautiful! I think we should settle.”

1 Like

Not at all :joy::sob: used it again earlier and I might have a glitchy remote. It took 10 min for me to get it out of eco. Does anyone else have this remote and does it switch modes like the original remote?

26 posts were split to a new topic: Squatcher30 is starting a company

are you joking?

Hundredaire

1 Like