New flash sale for the Bergmeister pneumatic wheel (with different rim colors)

Yep ive had them on my hummie deck on 200mm rkp with psychotiller mounts for months dude.

2 Likes

No, 90mm will be required and fit nicely. 80mm is just too short.

Seems pretty much any pullys with bearings need 90mm axles. Same on my bkb pullys, same needed for 6shooters. And the spacers your surfrodz came with should have you covered for what you need. 20181206_191859 20181206_191911 20181206_191932

4 Likes

Sixshooter takes 80mm axles from surfrodz. Are they really 90mm?

It’s not that I don’t believe you but this is what psychotiller himself states on his site.

So if sr tkp allows 80mm with sixshooters, won’t bergmeisters work with 80mm too? Why does it not? Which part where makes it breaks it?

1 Like

image I think it’s the pulley which isn’t really considerate. These are the shoulder bolts.

Both the haggys pneumatic and urethane runs bearings in the pullys. 20181206_131645 20181206_131711 90mm axles needed

2 Likes

Cool. Where’d you get them pretty shoulder bolts from? They look like stock that surfrodz sells.

Me? I found them in my cupboard. This is them though I think.

3 Likes

Yep. I also bought them from J&S fasteners.

Hehe, no no. Stinky up there :point_up_2:t6:

Yeah yeah I hear you guys but tillers page for motor mounts is dead so I guess I’ll just have to try this “payshense” thing

I can’t remember where I got these ones from I’ve ordered them from like three different places now. One of these days I’ll bookmark a page. I normally ask @mmaner for a link lol I know he has it in his surf-rodz set up thread

1 Like
2 Likes

:relaxed: :+1: Bergmeister Poweeerr !!!

Video and pictures speak for themselves :wink: They’re so awesome, I want them set on every esk8 now !

8 Likes

Do the valve stems rub the anodized finish off? It looks like it’s up against the hub

Hi @Eboostin : so far I have not had any damage to the anodizing, BUT I think it would be inevitable that over time some marks will appear where the valve stem touches the rim…especially if dirt and small rocks come in between. It would only be a very small part of the rim that is in contact with the valve image

3 Likes

Just ordered the blue ones :blush:

Now, @marcmt88’s turn for mounts and pulleys :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You should put a transparent heatsink around it :wink: (like D8mm)

Or there is some patch for mtbike or just a piece of vinyl/sticker/scotch …

2 Likes

I just picked up my order from the post office. Still have to open it.

That was crazy fast Timo. Thanks.

SoySauce

11 Likes