New FOCBOX For Sale! US Free Shipping! Price Reduction!

I sent you pm. Please let me know. Thanks!

Nevermind figured it out…thx

@yummyblobs Could you send one to europe for me? I know its a us group buy but you got a good bulk deal… Pm me if interested, i will pay up if additional shipping prices occur.:slight_smile:

The shipment is coming on Monday but I’m out of the country till Sunday April 2nd. I won’t link my PayPal til I get back for the exception of @Namasaki because he already paid me and he’s #1. I know it’s bad timing but please bear with me, I apologize for the bad timing.

1 Like

I sent you a PM earlier today. Can you just confirm my order? I have no problem waiting until after April 2nd

Also interested in 2 to EU Germany if you could tell me shipping costs for that

1 Like

Would be nice… I would have jumped on the VESC v6 train but too expensive and also some months away to be sold. I think a Vesc-X EU GB would be nice. But I dont know if it would be practicable or better to order individually…

Hey, if you will have one VESC spare i would be interested as well.

Thank you

Sent a pm last week

I sent you a PM “7 days” ago according to this thread. let me us know when to make payment

1 Like

How will keep the shipper from returning it to Enertion ? Is someone there to receive the delivery?

Hopefully he requests it to stay at a local office or something. They charge a fee for after a week or something though. Might want to ask a friend to receive the shipment.

@yummyblobs

Yeah it’s being sent to my office where someone will receive it for me.

Ok, just a minor delay then. No problem.

PM Sent. I’ll take 2 for 2@$220. Thanks.

so did you find something out about EU shipping? I might even take 4…

Where are you guys buying the canbus and servo extension wires from?

Also sent PM yesterday, will take 2 for 220.

If I get this money I will probably also be wanting 2

I would like to buy 2 Vesc-x for 220$, shipping to NY