New in: TRAMPA's Orrsum Longboard with 6.5 inch URBAN TREADS

How much are just the hangers by themselves?

Not for sale at this stage. We will start selling the complete board first. We need all incoming parts to serve our customers wanting complete boards. Once more stock arrives we will probably sell the complete truck as a component. Milled from a solid billet, they will not be budget trucks.

2 Likes

Cool board! But it looks awfully similar to other boardsā€¦ maybe if you change the design to something unique :wink:

1 Like

very nice designšŸ‘

1 Like

I was thinking it looks a like like the gbomb deck.

1 Like

needs some rocker IMHO

1 Like

The Stickies version looks so much better (IMO).

Donā€™t suppose someone wants to develop some 90mm pneumatic tires :smirk:

2 Likes

Does anyone know if you can use these 9.525mm x 22.225mm bearings in normal skate wheels, or are they too large to fit?

Works, a bit tight, but works. The board will come with wheels.

1 Like

They are for sale guys. Decks are pressed, Trucks are cut, just waiting for the parts to arrive at our HQ. 4-5 weeks away from shipping the first batch.

1 Like

@trampa When will the 12fifty trucks be available by themsleves?

We will use the entire Stock for the completes. No release date yet.

Board looks great, but if itā€™s excluding a battery itā€™s a fair bit more expensive than say a Boosted or Evolve. Not knocking it, just thought to check. A GTX is A$1800, this is A$2150 without a battery. I understand the difference in specs, but not everyone might.

Please donā€™t buy this trash.

2 Likes

You seam to compare twin Orrsum to GTX. The single is stronger than the GTX already. It outperforms any boosted, evolve etc. The twin drive outputs 5KW!

The overall quality level is also far better. Every part is CNCed from a solid billet of aircraft alloy, deck with life time warranty, more wheel options than any other boad out there and space for a crazy battery. Do the math, and you will see that the Orrsum is far better value.

Of course, you say that :stuck_out_tongue: You are from Trampa :stuck_out_tongue: Btw. do you have some real picturer of this awesome board, instead of some computer renderings ?

1 Like

Instagramā€¦

I dont have Instagramā€¦ Post it here :grinning:

Still no definition of ā€œOrrsumā€ though :thinking:

Seems simple enough for every DIYer to build it themselves