New member, new build help (18650)

I hear ya Randyc1 but I don’t prefer another 10cells if I’m not going to ride for 20miles like others stated, I get tired quite easily. So 10S3P is good for me now unless I get heavier of course! My board came with the 6355 preinstalled and I was already extremely impressed with it’s torque and high speed (no gear yet). It felt like the first time I rode my YZF-R1!

At first I thought the same thing but that name is pretty misleading. The ICR only has a max discharge rate of 6A according to the data sheet

keep the 30a fuse and bring spares as needed 40a/50a should be okay.

I looked up the LGBAD11865 (which I’m assuming is the one you have) and it has a 1.5A discharge rate… Definitely won’t work for eskate.

1 Like

I think you are right. What cell are you talking about then @Pablo_702 ?

1.4A??? What the heck? How could it be so low? So the assembled pack would be 5.2A ? I think I got burned.

It’s according to this site http://www.enova18650.com/lg-lgabd11865-3000mah-flat#.V1XwuZErIvg I’m not sure if it’s reliable, but if it’s true, it won’t be suitable.

.5C * 3A = 1.5A discharge

Yes sir i am from vegas, are you from here too?

1 Like

Yeah pretty close to you

1 Like

I dont know how to upload pics to this forum im from my phone but right now im running brillipower IMR18650 3100mAh max 40A

toss it, its shite.

Thats what i have right niw at this momento in my mod but like i said i have acces to mxjo, brillipowers,lg , panasonic, samsung, sony

Ok im not giving up i hhave to admit theres a lot more that what i thought at first, but i have to start somewhere and i dont want to realize down the road that my motor is not powerfull enough or upgrade other parts so ill start by buying the deck and the motor, considering what i weight and what i want 20 mph max, whats the best motor i can buy links plssssss, also i forgot to mention that im going yo have this 1 motor working on both rear wheels but i wont bother on that i have that all figured out already

Take a look at this Sir @evoheyax busted his butt to make this… And he’s working on a data base of some sort

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/new-builder-list-of-known-and-commonly-used-parts/2983?u=michaelinvegas

thats a lot of work @evoheyax thanks for all the time you took to put this list together, that means lets go back to drawing hahahahaha, @Michaelinvegas thank you for your help too

1 Like

Yeah man take ur time if u can…take a read on the fourm…there probably isn’t a question you can ask that hasn’t been already answered…but if u need help just hit us up

I’d recommend going with the sk3 190kv motor for the same price or even lower kv at 145kv or something. the lower kv motor the more torque it has and less top speed. the 245kv motor will make your motor work too hard going up hills at 200 lbs. i weigh 190 and i find the 190kv great even with a single motor.