NEW PARTS FOR SALE: Motors, trucks, battery, remote

Have a bunch of parts for sale… I was waiting to sell a custom board but I just bought a house and about to get a new car and I can use the money for downpayments… they are all brand new… all prices include fast shipping in US. If your for real, message me and I can get you pics, thanks!

Custom Evolve Unik Motor mounts for 63xx motors $90 for both (SOLD) Evolve rear and front trucks $145 (SOLD) Evolve All terrain tires, hubs, tubes (4 total) $175 (SOLD) Landyachtz evo deck $120 (SOLD) Enertion FocBox motor controllers $150 each I have 4 total… 2 of them have 5.5mm ends the other 2 are standard 2 Maytech motors 6365 170kv $230 Enertion Nano-X $70 12s5p 18650 30q Samsung Battery Pack (purchased from psychotiller) $480

photos please

1 Like

What are you interested in?

Here’s some of the items… let me know which specific ones you want and I can get you individuals

2 Likes

Willing to drip price on pair of focboxes? I understand they are unused, but I can get NEW ones from a few sellers on here at the same price and have the peace of mind that if for some reason their faulty, I know they will make it right.

no, sorry have a lot invested… eventually every one will run out like normal and then someone will buy them lol… im also shipping same business day priority, no wait… thanks for the interest

1 Like

also I do great business. you can check my ebay business… samedayllc414 is my ID

Well good luck with your investment

New evolve trucks i can get brand new for that price. I’m willing to do $100aud shipped to Sydney 2156.

thanks, you as well!

evolve rear trucks are $84.99 https://evolveskateboardsusa.com/products/truck-assembly-rear-gt fronts $79.99 https://evolveskateboardsusa.com/products/gt-truck-assembly PLUS add there shipping costs.

but thanks for your offer

bro these are second hand, you cannot sell them for a factory new price

3 Likes

and i bought a nano x a few weeks back nearly brand new for $40aud incl shipping

1 Like

they are brand new and cheaper saving about $50… thats cool if it dosen’t work for you… it did for some one else… and the trucks and wheels and deck just sold guys

2 Likes

check out what the prices are now $87.19

https://www.enertionboards.com/categories/wireless-hand-controller.html

Wow!! 2 hours and main items all flew out of the shelves!! I was looking for Evolve trucks. Bad timing today.

1 Like

Yeah, he paid already and I have them wrapped up and ready to box and ship early am for himimage

1 Like

$1610 for everything!! Good deal.

really good deal… I paid alot and I still have to pay paypal and shipping fee’s lol… I bought all this to remake the one I made for myself and try to start selling them locally but no one knows me here yet for this and winter is coming and I want a model 3 Tesla! So I’m selling all kinds of stuff thats sitting around to help with the down payment

2 Likes

One electric vehicle for one magnificent electric vehicle! Good luck with the new Tesla 3. Amazing machine. :smiley::+1:

1 Like