New "PRO" Verson Flipsky Vesc?

Has anyone gotten them yet? they seem interesting. The new dual 6.6 and dual 4.2 also seem smaller?

@janpom and since when?

https://flipsky.net/collections/accessories/products/led-screen-module-base-on-davega-and-vesc

2 Likes

I don’t know. Since today I guess? We have already thoroughly discussed it here. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I bet FSUnity is coming soon. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

It’s an achievement man. You made something that impressed company. Well done! The fact 5hat they just copied is their style batt they should reward you somehow.

9 Likes

lol… :rofl:

I think @janpom deserves a title like “Flipsky Innovator” or “Influencer” :laughing:

Well done!

10 Likes

I saw them on the website yesterday. One question is why is the 6.6 plus single only like $30 bucks cheaper?

cause its a 200a verson maybe?

If you look at the dual it says the same cause I thought that too but it saws the same.

hmm that weird.

I received my Flipsky Dual FSESC6.6 Plus. Its a little guy compared to these Maytech 6369 motors. Hopefully it is reliable for me while I wait for the Focbox Unity to arrive.

2 Likes

vesc 4.20 “plus” :rofl: Just cause trampa uses it they need it in thier description as well… hilarious

wasn´t the flipsky plus released before the trampa 6 plus :thinking: I thought it was this way :rofl: but i´m not up to date with each release date, sooo…

1 Like

Hmm yeah, flipsky released pro version before trampa did :rofl: