New project. Loaded 42" Vanguard with BadBoy R-Spec

pretty sure its 100% compatible with caliber 50s. problem is: yours look like 44s! :smile: check the baseplate boardside!

left is 50s, right is 44!

1 Like

Yes, you are right. It is a caliber 44º, I was completely sure that it was a 50º. I’m afraid about if it will be useful this 44º angle with a motor. Do you know if this 6º of difference play a roll improving the control a high speeds?

Roger

1 Like

i have a 42" vanguard myself and with that giant wheelbase its low speed maneuverability is already pretty bad, so imo 50s suit it better, but im sure 44s work too!

1 Like

Printing. My BMS should arribe next week with the fu…ing VESC.

1 Like

You can attach shockpads with a slope of 6° to get it all perfect,

1 Like

Bad days, since 9 of april I’m waiting a VESC.

Jason, wherever you are probably you should try to solve an easy issue with my vesc shipment that is arrested in the customs office with a wrong invoice. DHL has blocked 10 days there waiting to a good invoice from Enertion to be shipped to me.

I pretty sure that you will solve this very quickly to avoid waste money if they return the goods to you. Thanks a lot in advance. order #2820

Roger.

Thought they would have shipped now to others. I ordered mine last month order number 41xx and I got mine yesterday.

All prepared to install

`

3 Likes

Quiestion: Do you know what pins I should use between gt2b receiver and VESC? Vesc pinout diagram I have it but I can’t understand what pins I should use for the Receiver in chan1 for example.

right column is ground, middle is positive, left is signal.

You need a male to male servo connector if that’s what you are asking.

I think he is asking what channel to connect his vesc to, isn’t channel 2 trigger??

Thanks a lot for the answer, that was the first problem.

Thanks a lot, now it is working.

It is incredible how perfect works GT2B controller.

Not really, my question was a bit weird. I didn’t know what was the pinout of the gt2b receiver because for mi was a bit confusing the schematics pasted on the receiver.

But thanks a lot for your answer.