New t-shirts coming! oh, and a ** T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTEST **

lhlb

This is the Thai Tours Shirt!

19 Likes

No need on those images as its old work, thanks for the offer tho, if i do sketch out something in the next day or two like a LHB logo or something il post it and hit/tag you up and you can have a mess around with it :wink:

you should do one that looks like a road sign… but modified to look like you are skating…

oh you already have, never mind, i’m out of ideas

1 Like

wait… i think you’re on to something there. And what if it had some kind of animal… you know instead of a person…

2 Likes

and what if that animal happened to be a kangaroo… riding a board… named cobber…

1 Like

that would be rad dude!

even my mum would wear one of those…

3 Likes

This is also happening. Not yet, but pretty soon.

8 Likes

This is my favorite.

3 Likes

Just something for fun :slight_smile:

14 Likes

This is still my favorite image

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

so it looks like @SilentException and @JohnnyMeduse are the only people with entries, and i like both of them. I’m leaning more toward @SilentException’s entry though, personally.

but @psychotiller’s has the most likes :rofl:

Don’t worry, he’ll be too busy choking on the only print of that shirt to notice he didn’t win.

4 Likes

Whaaaaaaaaaat? Haha

2 Likes

Here ya go, went outside the lines on this and took a dig at evolve :slight_smile:

11 Likes

digs at Evolve get bonus points!

2 Likes

also i just posted this in the pics thread but i think its going to make it into a t-shirt eventually. I’m pretty sure i could get a few people into these lol

4 Likes

You forgot the characters on the digital meters :grin:

yeah because i didn’t want to insult the chinese by mistracing some of thier characters and accidentally screening a phrase like “Popsicle milk cunt fish house” or something on like 60 shirts.

4 Likes

I feel like that, that right there is the new shirt or at least the name of your next board shape… :slight_smile: LHB presents -

P.M.C.F.H.

And I swear to skatan and all of it’s red haired tainties ,if it’s the case for either, shirt or board I will buy as soon as it’s so confirmed.

3 Likes