New Vedder SparcProtectionSwitch 1.3 for Sale! Lowest Price from 28.-€! Free shipping worldwide!

The volt from the Switch was not important you can used Switch from 12V-230V

2 Likes

I’ve done some test with the Anti spark and detected that when you leave the switch on and then connected the Anti spark with the VESC/ESC You became a lightning and then the zener diodes burns through. Even if the cable and switch not connected to Anti spark you became the same resultant. This is due to the construction no production error. When the diode is broken You can get the anti spark turn off. You can see on the Picture what diode i mean.

You mean “can’t” get the anti spark turn off? @esk8

Hey no disrespect but I noticed on a couple of posts of yours that you use “become” in a way you would use the German “bekommen” - this is not the case however. “Become” means “werden” in German. “Bekommen” should be translated with “get”. That will make your posts a lot clearer.

3 Likes

I know that my english was not the best. And i understand that not as disrespect. I know you want only help, that the another people understand what i mean. Thank´s

3 Likes

We have today get delivered the new 14mm Switch and now we have enough Spark Protektion Switch in Stock.

We sending the Antispark with Fuseholder, Switch button and 40A Fuse. You became a Tracking number world wide.

Sorry for my english, i mean you get a Tracking number.:blush:

2 Likes

5 Likes

i want one :smiley:

Glad I got 2, one of my 1.3’s is not like the other, lol…

1 Like