Nkon no longer ships to US customers

Just letting everyone know, because this has caused me some time and confusion. Ru.nkon.nl and eu.nkon.nl no longer ship to US based customers. I kept getting an error on their shipping page when trying to buy some vtc4 cells so I emailed them. They responded with;

"Hi,

I am sorry we closed fedex route. It is to slow, to risky, to cumbersome.

Regards, Arjan"

I then asked if there was any way to purchase cells from them and they never responded…

Bummer, they had some really good prices. Hopefully this saves someone some time.

2 Likes

That really is a bummer. I have purchased 100s of cells from those guys

1 Like

Yea they have this stupid good deal on vtc4 for less then $2 a cell

1 Like

Yeah boo!

Got VTC5A for super duper cheap from them, didn’t mind waiting almost a month… Damn good price, quality cells.

So Arjan got back to me with verification, nkon is closed for US customers.

1 Like

Yep confirmed with Arjan that Australia is also off the cards.

1 Like

I got confirmation today my cells have shipped today via Germany to Australia…

2 Likes

When did you place your order? It seems this is a very recent decision.

There is Turmich on endless sphere who is well known there and sells VTC5.

https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=61608

Damn, wish i saw that earlier. Pulled the trigger on 48 HG2 last night

1 Like

Last weekend If I had known I would have bought a few hundred. We really dont have many option in oz. Alibarba my old go to option is more hit and miss (mostly miss) I have two packs of hg2 that degraded capacity after a few cycles likely fakes or B cells. I have 200 26650 but I am finding they are too thick for for down decks.

@Movation If you have an ABN, you can create a wholesale account with wholesale.techaroundyou.com

Prices there are on par with the cheapest I can find anywhere else with the bonus that they are local.

But until NKON figures out a different shipping method, I dont think there is anyone else that sells that cheap without ordering enormous quantities.

1 Like

First pack I ever built was from their ebay store hg2s capacity tested 2630 to 2880Mah likely original but old or B cells pack 10S3P packed a punch as far as current. Better than the littokala that test almost 3k Mah but heat up like little heaters if you pull more than 10 amps. I do have an abn. The cells I use for my business are mainly 38120’s a 200Amp 8-10k Mah capable cell way too big for esk8. They maybe ok for samsungs would love to find a cheap reliable source of 21700’s.

Hmm. I should probably get a battery capacity tester

My cells arrived yesterday.