Non-powered boards, whatcha got?

Over I the secret santa thread @Lionpuncher and I were talking about our regular decks, non-electric.

I have a Juker Hawaii Woody that I’ve been riding for a couple of years and a Santa Cruz fishtail laying around somewhere.

I’m curious what you guys ride when batteries are dead or to keep in shape for the zombie apocalypse :grinning:.

4 Likes

Oh well I used to have a Real park setup until it got stolen. So now I’m using an older board I have had for years still park though. I will list both setups Reynold Baker I think 25” Hollow light trucks Spitfire wheels Reds bearings Plain Black Mob Grip

Now for though old Board it’s all dark star BTW Dark star I think 20” deck Darkstar Full metal Trucks Darkstar mix half cruiser half park wheels Mob Grip that I put on Fake Chinese Ceramic Bearings that are really just regular bearing

So yeah

2 Likes

I have a couple i go to.

1. PP Cabellaro version 1 (Reprint) - pool deck and goofin’ around.
  2. Comet Ethos 37 - commuter. Such a rad deck.
  3. Comet Voodoo Twin - cruiser. Probs selling in the spring.
  4. Loaded Bhangra - Dancin and LDP. Might even sell this one. Such a nice deck it’s hard to decide, but i love the vanguard for the same stuff.

3 Likes

But where i live, this time of year the only thing i can roll on is this…

4 Likes

But my main non electric whip is powered by my pup. His name is Scoops (Cooper). I’d say he’s equivalent to a 8s3p. We reach speeds of up to 37 km/hr and can sprint for about 5 to 6 km’s. He’s a bit older now so i decided he shouldn’t have to pull me any more. Now he just runs with me… We’s as thick as thieves.

Turn the volume down. It’s really shitty quality…

7 Likes

Lol I have a tiny dog who is afraid of my tiny trick skateboard so I can’t do that😿 But he is super cute @Lionpuncher

2 Likes

All dogs rule!

2 Likes

Thats a cool ass looking deck. Looks snappy.

1 Like

90% of my esk8 goes to running my dogs.

the black one’s mine, the white one’s my gf’s sister’s.

2 Likes

That’s awesome.

1 Like

I was wrong. I thought I became a grown up after college and was commuting an hour away for work. Sold the two skateboards I used after buying my first home 15 years or so ago. Last thing I did with them was sat on it to paint the baseboard.

The one “board” I kept is this Stowboard becuase it’s so weird. Never used it much becuase my size 12 shoes barely fits into that cage

4 Likes

I think the stowboards are so cool. I’ve never actually ridden one but I’ve been looking for 1 for a couple of years. If you decide to sell it let me know.

Got my wonderful loaded tan tien

3 Likes

I have my Landyachz Bamboo totem pintail board. I wanted to make this board electric in the beggining but I decided not to since this deck has more flex than a boosted it’s a good cruising board and rolls way better with the Orangatang in heat wheels I have on mine.

3 Likes

Battle Axe, Tan Tien and Lookout.

2 Likes

I’ve always thought the battle-axe was a cool deck, looks solid as rock. Never had the opportunity to ride in though.

Yeah, the Battle Axe deck’s sick! Sits nice and low. Good for riding around town if I have to do a lot of pushing. First board I got was the Lookout though, and it’s still my favorite out of the bunch.

Since freeride/downhill has been my main time consumer I got quite the archive. In total mayby 30 decks?! Truck wise, there are some bear kodiaks, cronins, prolights, vortex and rogue. No up to date picture of the space…

Moat used liked decks: Bombsquad pocket Ace, rayne deep / fortune, gravity 60, original beetle.

5 Likes

that workspace is too clean!

1 Like

Finally man. Never had a place for my decks, taking care of stuff and workin on esk8. Allways living room floor and towels. Finally saved up enough and found a cheap double garage nearby. So happy :wink:

2 Likes