Noob question thread! šŸ˜€ ask your questions here!

I take it you must have looked at the original thread and realized that my question was rhetorical?

1 Like

Yeah. I thought you were also confused, but then realized you were just frustrated and jabbing at the other guy.

has anyone tried this drivetrain?

Iā€™d love to know the Kv of that motor. The rim looks like the perfect size for funwheels. That should fit these tires:

1 Like

@Fungineers would know how to identify a hub like the old phubs.

You probably can find it on peipei Phub500?

1 Like

Side tracked but they also got this now US $359.00 | Refit kart,sled,ATV accessories,rear axle PCS-45

More economical and smaller US $35.00 | Snow Blower Rubber Track Snow Sweeper Kids Go Kart Karting UTV Buggy Quad ATV Snow Sand Snowmobile Caterpillar Tracks

I could see these on an esk8

1 Like

Nvm Muhammad that was easy US $159.00 | 15inch 15 inch widen tire 15x6.00-6 tyre BLDC brushless non-gear hub wheel motor for scooter phub-181

Isnā€™t there the problem where this will not have bead locking and would only be rim locking, and the valve stem hole.

Well, because itā€™s more than obvious that perspective makes a difference regarding this issue, so I suspect that he knows that too, but was just trying to be argumentative (although I could be wrong). So I attempted to form my questions in such a way as to trap him.

1 Like

I am interested in my first construction of an Elongboard. some research I chose to set up.

Board - 41ā€™ā€™ Pulleys - 15/36t belt 15mm Wheels 90mm

Motor - single Flipsky R 6374 190KV 3250W

www.banggood.com

Flipsky R 6374 190KV 3250W Brushless Sensored Motor Shaft 8mm for Electricā€¦

Only US$78.99, buy best flipsky r 6374 190kv 3250w brushless sensored motor shaft 8mm for electric skateboard rc car sale online store at wholesale price.

FSVESC V4.12 50a

aliexpress.com

R$288.26 45% de desconto|Fsesc 4.12 50a esc baseado no controlador deā€¦

Compre FƔcil, Viva Melhor! Aliexpress.com

Anti-Spark swit Maytech mts1810as interruptor anti-faĆ­sca 12s 180a

aliexpress.com

R$138.32 39% de desconto|Maytech mts1810as interruptor anti faĆ­sca 12s 180aā€¦

Compre FƔcil, Viva Melhor! Aliexpress.com

Did I make a good choice ?? It will work?

Battery-

IDONT NO kkkkkk What do you suggest? pack 12s6p from asia, itā€™s absurd 521U $ on Alibaba in Brazil this is a PS4 kkk Absurd kkk ā€¦

I still think I can buy 30q cells from Asia and mount them here, how much would be a good value to run 15 - 20 Km 17km / h -33km / h

Better to use Lipo?

1 Like

if you can get the 6S tattu lipos those are good.

I would get a battle hardened flipsky

Hei thanks man No more than lipo 6s? I want to use it safely, not destroying the electrical part

A loopkey is a lot cheaper than an antispark and super reliable (as long as you plug it in all the way)

2 Likes

I will remember that in the next construction. I want to be very careful with the electrical part, I bought the antispark for that. 6s Tattu is one thoused fuckin BR $. itā€™s heavy, with that value a little more I build a pack of 12s6p 30q

i found a manufacturer in asia with a very good price for south america, does anyone know?

So I wanted to use self made 12s3p samsung 40t with this BMS: https://www.lithiumbatterypcb.com/product/12s-13s-14s-15s-36v-48v-58-8v-smart-bluetooth-bms-with-20a-to-60a-constant-discharge-current-with-uart-and-rs485-double-communication/ (12s 30A), in boundmotorā€™s carbon fibre deck: https://boundmotor.com/product/carbon-fiber-skateboard-deck/ , on website they say that you can fit only 12s2p pack of 21700 cells but iā€™m quite sure that I can fit 12s3p too. Can someone doublecheck if thatā€™s possible because this is gonna be my first battery pack and Iā€™m a little concerned?

1 Like

Hey Iā€™m really new to building my own eboard. Just wondering is there any coding or any hidden thing that needs to happen to make a focbox work? Sorry for the noob question.

1 Like

Yes, you need to program the software using variESC Tool or VESC Tool or Ackmaniac Tool.

2 Likes

Ok thank you.

1 Like

Hi. I got a Torque Boards motor with a 5.5mm female bullet connector. I also got a focbox with a 3.5 mm female connector. How do I connect the two? (I donā€™t think male-to-male bullet connectors even existā€¦)

Got a soldering iron?

& Yes, there are adapters, 5.5 to 3.5mm but they are custom made. And you still need a soldering iron to make them.