Another year, another build!.
Most likely my last I make for myself for the next 1 - 2 years so better turn out great!
Idea was to get the board I love, a Boosted.
Cheaper, faster and in a brand new condition since you won’t find a new V2 anywhere in Denmark anymore.
Started out with a hard budget of 740euro but must admit, I went over it… By double the amount…
Goals: Quality finish, no flaws. Reliable. Fast. Smooth. Versatile. Fast Charging. Over-all pure epicness.
- Loaded Vanguard Flex 3.
- Orangatang Kegels.
- Flipsky 190KV 6354.
- Flipsky 4.20 Plus.
- Flipsky VX1.
- Electricboardsolutions Mounts.
- Electricboardsolutions Pulleys. (15/36).
- 10S4P Samsung 30Q Bypassed 12AH.
- Eboosted Enclosure Vanguard 10S4P
No fancy ble module or anything as a start.
Taking a few chances on the Flipsky VESC, but had very good experience with their motors in the past so I trust them on that.
Going into every detail I can on this build, premium inserts with fibreglass layer over it with premium car fender washers. Not a penny saved on the details, its what counts.
Should do 30-35km and 38-40km/h.
So far almost finished the deck, got it sanded down both sides ready to dremel and drill inserts into and paint so it looks as following.
All parts ordered, should be here within the next 2 weeks
Any tips and tricks are welcome, and of course some upgrades down the road!
Will post updates as I go.
Got the first parts in the mail, checked and sat it up for a bench test worked flawless!
After initially just wanting a push board I ordered different trucks and wheels at first but quickly changed them for better.
A week later, ideas started to pop up went out to the local hardware store to see what ideas I could bring to life I bought some sandpaper paint and went to town on the deck graphics.
(Before and after)
After getting the deck done I started sleeving motor wires, stripped the mount for paint since it was starting to look bad and I prepared the cutouts for the wires.
Almost a month in! All parcels should have arrived at this point (Eboosted one missing due to customs) so I started preparing the cutouts and all the parts so It’s ready to mount.
Few days later.
Got the last things!
Started out on the project, got all holes drilled channels prepared things soldered and everything made!
Pretty happy with the outcome, I still need to order a bashguard so I have a way to sort the wires out
Few things I’m considering swapping out:
Wheels for Caguamas
Mounts for Eskating.eu
VESC for Unity
Other then that pretty happy with it! Runs amazing, super torque and good range. Charges in no time and isn’t even that heavy.