I just finished my first esk8 build however I don’t seem to be getting enough power to move me when I stand on the board and was hoping someone can help me trace down the problem.
Here is my setup:
- 12S6P battery park I made using Samsung 25R 18650 cells.
- Twin motors, Turnigy Aerodrive SK3 - 6374-192KV
- Flipsky Dual FSESC4.20 100A
- 2.4Ghz Mini remote Controller Built-in Lithium Battery
- Gears, I have a 14 teeth motor to 66 teeth on 8" tires
- Trampa board, trucks and pulley system being used.
The battery pack is balanced changed to 100%. I’ve checked the voltage getting delivered to the ESC and it’s 49.88V.
My remote is fully charged, I’ve done the setup using the VESC tool for the motors and remote input. When the board is in the air, throttling the remote spins both motors. Both blue and green LEDs on ESC board are on, so it’s powered on fine.
I have updated the Firmware on the VESC to use 5.0, 5.1 I’ve checked with my hands to make sure there is no slippage on the motor and pulley. The signal from the controller is fine and coming in at 100% when setup with the VESC Tool.
Here is a PDF doc with my VESC settings on google drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TBPVb47dk-330hSvwDA-l55VpF2wphRj/view?usp=sharing
What could be causing the problem I am having, how do I go about tracking it down? I only have a multi-meter and a balance lead cell checker.