Official e-toxx helical drive (group buy) mbs,trampa

HEY GUYS,

I have been trying to put this together for a few months now, the official E-TOXX helical drive group buy. I have worked out a deal with the Most Kind and Skilled @Nowind for his BADASS Drives and not just the regular gears, the helical gear upgrade is a standard on GB kits.

Now, If you have been on the forum for some time of just a few months I know you have seen a kick-ass build with these drives on it. Trampa or MBS helicals are not cheap and the quality of the drives are second to none. Quality materials and skilled machining speaks for its self…

We have worked with Jens and come up with 7 kits that can be purchased in this group buy.

00%20PM 46%20PM 29%20PM 12%20PM 33%20PM 51%20PM 49%20PM

MBS1 kit w/base plates 

Matrix2 Mini Helical Gearbox Kit RAW - WITH Baseplates

Helical drive 10/40 for 8 or 10mm Motor

OR 8/40 for 8mm Motor shaft

with Truck extenders REAR (needed for the Kit)

2x Base plates RAW

$670 shipped US ($914+ shipping regular price)

(within 30days after payment)

MBS2 kit w/o base plates

Matrix2 Mini Helical Gearbox Kit RAW

$570 shipped US ($810+ shipping reg price)

(within 5days after payment)

MBS3 kit black w/base plates (only 7 kits with black base plates)

Matrix2 Mini Helical Gearbox Kit BLACK - WITH Baseplates

2x Base plates BLACK

$770 shipped US ($1012.00+ shipping reg price)

( 7 Units within 20 days after payment, above 7 units 45days)

MBS4 kit  black w/o base plates

Matrix2 Mini Helical Gearbox Kit BLACK

$670 shipped US ($910.00+ shipping reg price)

(within 20days after payment)

MBS5C chain drive black

Matrix2 Chaindrive BLACK

8/40 Gearing for 8 or 10 or 12mm Motor shaft

$410 shipped US ($485+ shipping reg price)

(within 5days after payment)

33%20PM 44%20PM 55%20PM 15%20PM 35%20PM 01%20PM

TRAMPA HELICAL DRIVE 

11%20PM 23%20PM 33%20PM 48%20PM 00%20PM 35%20PM 59%20PM 03%20PM

TRAMPA1 kit with a machined hanger

Trampa Mini Helical Gearbox Kit BLACK

with Blackbull Bar WITH Hanger VERTIGO

$760 shipped US ($945+ shipping reg price)

(1 Unit within 5days after payment)

TRAMPA2 kit  w/o hanger 

Trampa Mini Helical Gearbox Kit BLACK

with Blackbull Bar WITHOUT Hanger

$650 shipped US ($840+ shipping reg price)

(within 5days after payment).

Only one Vertigo hanger is available. anyone wanting a Trampa kit will need to have the hanger sent in and machined for the drive.

Ok, with the price you see above it includes shipping directly to you from e-toxx when ready.

Full GB purchase amount must be paid before anything ships for this order. Refunds and reversals are not fun to do and always take longer to get back than it does to pay. So please read the descriptions and understand the lead times.

We do have a MOR (minimum order requirement)

PM me with your order choices for final prices and invoicing email. Please include your name, forum user name, the shipping address, email, etc. If you don’t want to post personal info on the forum please email me at [email protected].

14 Likes

Damn, really nice. Can you remind us what the wheel options are, so we can figure out which kv of those 6880 works?

MBS, you can do all the rockstars and 5star hubs, 7 and 8 inches, not sure about the 9in tires. trampa hubs as well.

Trampa drives will accommodate the superstar line, Im not sure what tires are available with trampa, Jens has adaptor plates for some. He is offering a either/or on the gear ratio, 1.4 or 1.5

I will check compatibility of wheels tomorrow when i have some more time.

right now…

2 Likes

Is this US only? Pretty keen on some etoxx gear here in Aus

1 Like

It’s worldwide I think…

he can ship them anywhere and shipping is included. so far we have had enough pledge but haven’t committed yet. i won’t collect funds until I have a confirmed 14 orders to meet the minimum # needed to get the good prices.

2 Likes

I send an e-mail to Cory about 10 days ago but never received an answer.

Sorry about that, I must have missed it. The last few days I haven’t been able to respond much, due to a sick child but im back in the shop the rest of the week and im hoping to pull everyone together on the etoxx deal.

If you have some guys wanting some drives please gather them up and we will make it happen.

2 Likes

What’s the status of this GB? It was stated that if their isn’t enough participation it won’t happen.

Been pledged…

Can’t wait on these forever though :thinking:

Kaly 4:1 here I come? :disappointed:

im going to put one more call out to the people that wanted them if they don’t come through I will close the thread and let everyone know. Its not something that could have been done on short notice. In cases like this patience is a vertue

2 Likes

How many extra orders are needed?

I’m not sure of the amount but Hyperion might want to keep this open for another week or 2 because nowind said he was going on holidays…

1 Like

I’m still keen but never heard anything back to my email… will send another now.

If this doesnt work out I would recommend all those that want one just to go for it. I love mine, they absolutely rock! I also have an installation guide for the trampa ones on my youtube chan

3 Likes

links or it never happened :point_up:

3 Likes

I stopped linking my stuff on here because of your abuse :broken_heart:

:joy: https://youtu.be/W_4bTViCHWA

1 Like

Attention whore :rofl:

1 Like

ok ok, so disclaimer to this video… it does not work if you intall the gear and wear a trampa pullover. As you can see because of this @BigBrit mounted the motors wrong. Luckily he found out in the end…

2 Likes

14:52 :joy::joy:

3 Likes