We all know it’s been a long time coming…
Introducing Focbox Nexus
The only app you will ever need for all your Enertion Focbox related needs.
- Connect directly to the Focbox Unity, no additional hardware required
- Connect to any accessories (Enertion or otherwise) conforming to the new Unified CANbus Protocol (UCP) using only the single Bluetooth module in your Focbox Unity
- Read stats and configure settings of any connected accessories over UCP
- Full Focbox Unity stats and configuration support
- Wirelessly update connected accessory firmware
- Track your rides with time and location logged stats
- Share your rides and stats with a single link (coming after release)
- 100% platform native implementation for iOS & Android
- Apple Watch compatibility starting at watchOS 3
- Mac compatibility starting with macOS Catalina in the fall (https://developer.apple.com/ipad-apps-for-mac/)
- Fast, beautiful, and responsive UI
Absolutely not final UI, but here’s a preview to give you an idea of the direction it’s going
What will the app work with?
We’ve designed a new Unified CANbus Protocol that fully supports reading and configuring accessories connected via CANbus. As long as a piece of hardware connects via the CANbus header and conforms to the UCP, it will be configurable via the Focbox Nexus app. Specs and implementation details on UCP will come soon!
When will it be available?
iOS public testing has started! Because we want to build an app the community wants, we are releasing an alpha so you can get your hands on it and start giving feedback ASAP. By signing up for the alpha, you are acknowledging that you understand this is pre-release software and things may go wrong. Please sign up to test here: https://testflight.apple.com/join/f8tjt7Is (click this on your iOS device)
Android public testing will begin by the end of the summer. Check back here soon…
How much will it cost?