[Official] Enertion Focbox Nexus App for iOS & Android

So theres a bms tab, Is this something you could possibly connect a smart bms too?

Like the LTT powers BMS

3 Likes

Hopefully :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

The icons there are dynamic. If you connect something via canbus and it supports UCP, it will show up there. If your smart BMS supports UCP it will also show up there :wink:

5 Likes

Awesome job with this.

1 Like

Thanks for your hard work on this Sofu!!

I’m sure iOS users will be singing your praises from the rafters - FOCBOX Nexus been too long coming!

4 Likes

I cant wait to try this. Preview looks good!

1 Like

I would love to see a feature that uses the wh/km usage to predict estimated range left + combine it with directions from apple or google maps.

2 Likes

That’s an interesting suggestion. I didn’t envision turn by turn as a feature of the app because it’s a lot of dev time and nuance for something probably not used very often, but maybe if there is more demand I can add some sort of routing button that opens gmaps or amaps sort of like how uber does it.

3 Likes

Estimated range and showing if a destination is possible would be a great start. I dont mind being sent to google maps. That would save quite a lot of time.

1 Like

I could do a circle on the map to indicate estimated range maybe…

5 Likes

How about Apple Watch support to see your basic telemetry/speed?

4 Likes

Yeah for sure. I also want that

5 Likes

Awesome work, congrats to all involved! Really looking forward to this as I’m tired of carrying my old Android phone with me just to change Unity settings. Would rather just carry one phone. Will check back for the Alpha link :sunglasses:

2 Likes

13 Likes

Any updates @sofu ? I’m excited!

1 Like

Soon, just got some main job work stuff to finish up then i’ll prep first alpha for testing!

As a reminder, the early testing versions will only have stats checking and will not have ride tracking or UCP functionality enabled yet. Those features will come in later versions.

4 Likes

Of all the times for iTunes Connect to be having problems…

Might just try again tomorrow…

2 Likes

Never mind just waiting for external testing approval now

1 Like

@sofu is this going to be invite only, or are you going to distribute a link for TestFlight?

Link 10cccc

4 Likes