Official RipTide Sports Custom eSk8 Tunnel Riser "Group Buy" [Completed]

" don’t need more shit, I don’t need more shit, I don’t need mor- F**k it i’m getting some!" XD

9 Likes

Story of all our lives haha!

4 Likes

You know, it would be awesome if you had a generic front riser the same .51" that doesn’t have channels.

That way you could have a normal riser up front but matching in color/style.

I know you could still run another another tunnel riser up front, just seems unnecessary or something.

Ordered a couple as well.

3 Likes

Already in for two… might have to grab at least 1 moar…

3 Likes

Anything is possible Sender, we would just need the order volume to make it worth while for RipTide.

3 Likes

pardon me but what is the tunner rise used for? how does it differ from normal riser? Pardon me if it’s a dumb question but from the diagrams above it looks pretty normal with the exception of the longer oval holes

2 Likes

Hey dude, the side of the riser with the 4 mounting holes is where the esc side of your esc/motor wires enter before turning out the smaller exit left/right at 90 degrees. Having the wires routed this way is clean and also reduces stress as they are close to the trucks hanger pivot point. Lastly the small hole is for routing lights or mounting a led.

2 Likes

Just grabbed 2!

2 Likes

Awesome Bro, thanks :+1:

1 Like

Ok guys I have some updates, we are coming up to the numbers we need to make this happen and I am 99.9% confident this is going live! Thank you to those who have committed thus far, and to anyone else on the fence get on now why you can at this development price point.

The group buy purchase stage will stay open here for 7 days, one week only! After that RipTide will move to tooling and testing the products integrity for 1-2 weeks. This means shipping will begin the third week in June and all risers will be in the mail by July.

That’s right people this group buy will be executed in under 1 month :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Just ordered 4 black ones.

Now here’s hoping that shipping to the Netherlands will be low.

I don’t even need this since i’m sporting a drop through deck damn it. :joy:

2 Likes

I recently bought a couple hundred dollars worth of foot stops, pivot tubes and tall barrels and I saved money compared to buying local. His $20usd foot stops were $40aud from my local… Compared to other US retailers I have found RipTide to be fair in the past. If you put the number of foot-stops in a cart as you have purchased risers and get the website to calculate postage it should be pretty close :wink: to what your postage will be.

2 Likes

i just got in on this too. I might ask them about some some other urethane parts too, i have a few ideas. I’d like to have my own risers that have particular features specifically for my boards. At the moment, i’m having to modify LUXE risers because they’re easy to sculpt.

3 Likes

Yeah talk to Brad LHB, he has a tooling cost that does not seem crazy and then a cost to production. Ultra accessible, his email is at the top of the topic hit him up there or via pm to talk in confidence.

Rad quality too…

2 Likes

Thanks. It calculated $14.

1 Like

Good news guys the “Group Buy” is live! :tada:

We have hit the MOQ for Brad to tool up and make the risers.

With that said though, there is still quite a few people who showed initial interest in Brad’s “thane Ideas” topic who haven’t got on board. This “Group Buy” will not happen twice and in order for RipTide to deliver on the fast turn around of production/testing/shipping it is not fair for a lot of people to be let in late.

So get in now eSk8 builders, 5 and a bit days till orders close!

As a bonus for all the eSk8 builders who do get on board, as a Thank You to the community RipTide (Brad) has offered free shipping on any additional purchases from http://www.riptidesports.com/# . So you purchase your risers @15USD each as per above. Brad will calculate the shipping and tax as per required and let you know how much that is just before shipping. & If you would like to purchase any more RipTide swag you can and Brad will cover the extra shipping you only pay shipping on your risers. Talk about a sweet deal :cake:

Shipping Charges are as follows (Airmail): U.S. - $2.66 to $3.10 (depending on how many ordered) Canada - $9.10 - $14,00 Everywhere else - $14.00 - $23.00

Brad will quote shipping price for approval before shipment to everyone individually who has ordered.

7 Likes

That’s freaking SWEET as i was planning to do a bit more shopping…

2 Likes

Nice, just got in for another 2 risers in addition to the original 2. Also ordered some bushings, pivot cups and a footstop!

3 Likes

Do you think these will be a product that will be offered later on as well?

Like once this group buy is over, will we be able to get them for other builds down the road?

1 Like

Yes, but the price will go up after the group buy.

2 Likes