Official stock alert thread

Evolve. The ABEC replacement pulleys i modified are a 33 tooth with a 16mm belt surface.

Ughā€¦let the evolve guys tool around with that

If you sport 97mm wheels at a 16/36 looks pretty good

83s are the biggest iā€™m willing to run on my decks without designing a drop through.

97mm are alligator crushers

1 Like

damn i could have used some of those back in Mississippi. Alligators were always trying to steal my bayou boards.

Have you ever rolled up on a gator in your times riding ??

I did. Then i took what they tooled around with and tooled it some more. Chopped it down to a 10mm belt surface and ground down the hub onsert teeth to fit clones. Now that i know exactly what iā€™m doing with them it takes about 20 minutes. A 33 tooth wheel pulley is actually kind of sweet, especially on a 12S with a 190kv.

Youā€™re like a barber for pulleys :barber:

A little off the side pleaseā€¦

hell yeah. A barber with a carbide steel tipped chop saw. Its my favorite thing to shave (pulleys) with.

Well I guess we need to keep evolve pulleys as an optionā€¦

No video on how to mod the pulley Damon?

not yetā€¦ i should totally do that though. Next time i order some iā€™ll do it.

Theyā€™re $30 a pop though so its not for the faint of heart. Itā€™s sort of a ā€œwell theyā€™re the only fuckers that have these exact things so i guess iā€™m stuck doing it this wayā€ kind of thing.

1 Like

Damon think itā€™s abt time you start videoing your stuff manā€¦you do way too much not toā€¦

1 Like

live feed from the garage? or episodic edited vlogging like @onloop does?

I donā€™t know if you guys want to watch my garage manā€¦ i mean i employ some pretty dark sorcery in there to get things working. For example, last night i sacrificed a small child i found in walmart to Dark Lord Skatan so that i could get a few more watt hours out of this 10S iā€™m building. Thatā€™s basically all found kids in walmart are worth, so next time iā€™m hitting up Target instead. Upside is its a little faster now with higher throughput, downside is that every year the customer will have to feed it raw meat from a freshly killed virgin, which wasnā€™t included in the price.

3 Likes

Lol nahā€¦just handy this is how you do this shit quick ā€¦ And just add some dialog to explainā€¦donā€™t have to be longā€¦

Just segments ā€¦ You alway come up with a this is how you work around this shit

1 Like

this is now the stock alert thread, i will post stock alerts of any items i see that people want and if you post something with enough interest i will watch for it too.

1 Like

I am running this motor on 6s - but with 20/28 pulleys. It all comes down to the gear ratio you use.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triple-X-Colossal-97mm-78a-Longboard-Skateboard-Wheels-/351718431233?hash=item51e40d5a01:g:9C8AAOSwx-9WzWCf These could be coolā€¦

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__18129__Turnigy_Aerodrive_SK3_6374_192kv_Brushless_Outrunner_Motor.html

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__18182__Turnigy_Aerodrive_SK3_6374_168kv_Brushless_Outrunner_Motor.html

IT FUCKING HAPPENED.

2 Likes

$49 USD ? iā€™ve just checked , its now $89 USD !