Ok here is the innovation someone please make this

Voila! …new Meepo Board remote.

5 Likes

…or, original remote controller with LCD ccreen for Teamgee H6

https://www.meepo.co.uk/review/product/list/id/34/category/5/

5 Likes

Multiple reasons for a light. I already carry one plus my helmet plus my head lights but having to bust out my light when I need it takes to long.

1 Like

Just because it is 2.4ghz doesn’t mean it’s any good. Look at the V1 winning remote for example. I know all of this because a mate bought one, pretty sure it doesn’t even work any more. But the point was that the connection sucked, it would drop out at random intersections even without traffic lights or any visible interferences, and also on metal bridges which sent in rolling back down the other side

1 Like

It might not be frequency-hopping spread spectrum, making it prone to interference.

1 Like

ah OK, just thought 2,4 ghz remotes are all the same because of the frequency. Now i know more. Thank you:grinning:

Consider a direct cable connection, no fear of being ‘shot’ by the police and totally eliminates any connection issues or battery problems.

1 Like

Attempt%202%20v2%202 Attempt%202%20v2

I had tried to explore this idea before, and modeled piccatany rails on the FeatherRemote, which i figured would allow for any good quality gun light to be used, but obviously in lands where you’re at risk at getting shot, it may not be the best idea

5 Likes