Omg, I did a podcast!

i’ve got one of these things that’s i use pretty often lol

4 Likes

I have one of those, super fun…just played the Days of Future Past all the way through the other day and just sat with my girl having a beer…

gonna play this one next I think

I also have something similar, it has like two wheels and this little magnetic tape that runs between them, cool stuff…it like physically stores music…

awesome mine needs a new belt (go figure). Someone needs to make a hub motor.

So to keep on topic, I actually have a stack of CDs with PODCASTs on them so I take discs from my car to the office, thus the CD player

oh yea forgot this was the podcast thread :rofl:

i’m setup for a podcast on tuesday. anyone want something specific talked about?

It happens when your young, lol

1 Like

I’m not sure how many DIY people are your age. I’m pretty sure a bunch are begging parents for that $1,500 for the Boosted.

Talk about the joy of DIY, the learning process and this great forum of learners, teachers and creators. I feel that because we work hard to make these things run we see a greater value and treat them with a bit more respect.

Talk about safety. Its not if you fall, it’s when you fall. It’s not you making a mistake, it’s the unpredictable roads and drivers at times.

2 Likes

Anything esk8 related but don’t get into kicktails, hubs, or awaiting fulfillment.

and whatever you do, NOT NOT MENTION sector9…lol

did someone mention money clips? :rofl:

it’ll be mainly about batteries; discharge rating, capacity, voltage, charging

1 Like

Such a great podcast! I dont listen to podcasts often because I dont find ones that im interested in, i have tried to search for eskate podcasts but couldnt find them! But now I have found it! Great work keep it up!

I am excited for the next one

1 Like

just did my podcast. i’ll link it here when it goes up (hopefully next week)

3 Likes

Cool dude looking forward to hearing it…who should we throw at Paul next?

not sure. got asked about my first car :rofl:

2 Likes

Just finished my podcast and he did ask me about my car also lol maybe because he comes from the high performance diesel world. He seems like a great guy, I have not heard myself yet but I know I don’t have a radio voice.

2 Likes

he does it for a sound test. gotta make sure the levels are correct

1 Like

Great job Leo…

I wish these came out everyday, I need something to listen to in the shop sometimes when I get a chance to sit down for a beer.

1 Like

:wink:

3 Likes

already listening to it. your board is not $3,500, it took you $3,500 to get it right…for now hahaha. I wish I got some Jlab donations damn it!

2 Likes

I guess you went a little over budget :crazy_face:

2 Likes

LOL

still isn’t even right :rofl:

@mmaner was the main donator for my board and I’m forever grateful for him :slight_smile:

3 Likes