Onewheel parts for sale

WTS Onewheel XR parts. I crashed the board and just bought a new one for myself. So I’d like to sell the battery, motor, and controller from the board I crashed.:+1:

3 Likes

3 Likes

How many miles, what version firmware, prices for battery?

1 Like

I’d be interested potentially, especially the motor for a diy experiment. What kind of price you have in mind?

Battery and controller could be useful replacement parts for someone with a board needing them, however; and not to critic your post or dissuade anyone, just to help avoid anybody being upset; For anyone not aware, that hub is mostly fucked, and would be difficult to utilize much of the motor for replacement, you could pull the core and reuse it, or specific components, but that’s only half the motor, so I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone needing a replacement motor for a onewheel, best to get in touch with Witz for a new one, they’re not that steep all things considered, and he’ll supply them with wheel and bearing upgrades pre-installed.

1 Like

Where are you from?

1 Like

I’m interested! Do you still have the controller unit? I’d definitely buy it.

2 Likes

Did a car ride over it @mascenik?

1 Like

No, it accelerated off a 2 story parking deck.

2 Likes

I am from Chapel Hill, NC.

I am also selling two XR chargers for $50 each. One is regular, one is a car charger.

Still available?

Ouch. Was the front footpad ghosting?

What do you still have available? I would love to get my onewheel going again after 3 years

I’m trying to get the money together. Just a little tough right now.

Do you have the bms for this? If so, I’d buy right now. Please let me know Or txt me 9086239393

Please let me ASAP Thank you

Hi! kinda a longshot but do you still have the controller

i do but i now think it might be compromised when i plug the motor/wheel in it doesnt roll freely

1 Like

Still have all of this? Wondering how much was left of the board and if youd be willing to ship all of it? Was thinking maybe I can put it back together.

1 Like