[ONGOING] LA/OC Group Rides & CicLAvia Events...SD rides too

i’ll do my best, i’m going to take off when my friends arrive since they’ll be riding my boards.

in terms of parking, there’s paid parking lots dotted all over downtown.

and street parking should be free everywhere on sunday, but can be difficult to find especially with this event going off.

i’d recommend just driving around, find street parking even if it’s far away, and just ride to philz.

1 Like

perfectly understandable. an entire group waited for Jerry for over 30 minutes last time for a group ride, we finally decided to head out without him.

See you around the area.

fkn jerry…

he’s gonna meet up midway prob since he’s in hollywood.

and i meant take off from my place to get on the path, not take off to go home. like, i got ppl coming by my place first, then headed out to the path.

1 Like

Does anyone has some 420 or 415mm HTD5M belts? 15mm wide that they can bring tomorrow? I need them to avoid the belt skipping I am having. Let me know, thank you! I’d be willing to pay 10 bucks each.

Not me. Nothing that long

1 Like

I am running 430mm with idler. The belt can’t stop skipping.

Any HTD5M 15mm wide from 390mm to 420mm would be good.

It was cool meeting a few of your guys today. Nice carvon boards and the raptor 1

1 Like

4 Likes

Nice! Glad to see there was a good turnout. Too bad I couldn’t go. :cry:

@mccloed @psychotiller @thisguyhere @Jasonkimberson @370HSSV @Titoxd10001 @LEVer @joeadams101 @Jansen @chsknight

I just updated the thread and first post with info of the next event and route map. December 2nd!

1 Like

I got ur pulleys…

I was there with 40 other people and didn’t see you…or your telegram message until after the ride (I have that app notification turned off, too much off topic banter at times. Sorry for the trouble Joe

Well, since I have almost the whole month of December off, I should be able to make this one. :grinning:

1 Like

no worries, I’ll have them for the next one if u still want em

1 Like

I’ll be there !

1 Like

I do want them, no hurry since I still have one more set. Just can’t justify paying shipping.

I plan to be doing these as long as they keep it up.

@mccloed @psychotiller @thisguyhere @370HSSV @Titoxd10001 @LEVer @joeadams101 @Jansen @chsknight @Michaelinvegas

Hey guys, Ciclavia is this Sunday December 2, 2018. Let’s meet at the same place as last time since there’s a cheap parking lot diagonally across the street, intersection of 7th and Hope St looks to be at the beginning of the route (map on first post). Meet at 9AM, roll out at 9:30AM?

Philz Coffee 801 S Hope St Unit A Los Angeles, CA 90017

2 Likes

I’m parking by Elysian park. Going to do some hills after. I’ll try to meet up with you guys in the morning though

@MoeStooge @Adam0311

1 Like

I’ll join u, no bamboozle

1 Like