Orange 50A Dampa's for Trampa Trucks

New batch available :slight_smile:

Hi there I would like to try a set.

Sent a message

Got a set of 4 ready? Just took my yellow dampas out and it seems too loose.

Sent a message

1 Like

I’ll take a set shipped to Ireland

@Kug3lis My body is ready for a set of 4, if you have them :slight_smile:

I’ll also buy a set for the Kaly. Same paypal addy. Cheers m8.

Sent the messages to everyone, if anyone is still interested in a set, please write me a message until a weekend, I don’t want to overbuy materials, as my last materials got bad and didn’t worked out… So now I will only buy just enough to make ordered amount.

1 Like

What do you think the time frame is on the dampas

Still waiting for materials to arrive :wink:

2 Likes

I have some non trampa spring trucks. Uncompressed spring length from cup to cup is about 3 cm and 2cm compressed. Do you think the dampas will work on it?

A really custom request, but are you able to make them 50A as well, but in green?

I will have to check it then I will get back home.

@Linny it’s possible but it will add up something like 10-15 pounds on top as I will have to get different pigment have no idea what tone of green it will be. On palette it looks like this

compared to orange

Sure, price sounds reasonable. A light green similar to the Abec 11 Refly’s core would be great, but that green works too!

I will try to look up different maker of pigments, but I don’t know if I will find it, plus no idea how it will work with urethane as I know these are compatible…

1 Like

Sure, if you can come up with a few different colors, that will not affect the urethane’s performance, it’ll be great as the builders can choose the colors for their build’s aesthetics, like what i’m planning to do… :sweat_smile:

When do you think you will be shipping

I have started shipping out since last Wednesday, should finish all makings and have all of them shipped by next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The last batch will be shipped tomorrow :slight_smile:

Have some extras if someone interested in a kit :slight_smile:

3 Likes