Orangutang Wheels, 6374 Motors, Torque Boards Trucks, E-Boosted Enclosures, and more for sale

When did you paid him and for what exactly?

im buying the 2x tb motors 6355… well you can see the older comments up… :slight_smile:

When did you send the payment?
I am not asking because I am in competition for the motors, I am asking to see if the sale went unfortunate.
I paid him on the 11th my time, so 10th EU and US.
@WyvernX

Er. So I also paid for pair of 6355 motors, so that’s at least 3 folks that paid for 6355 motors. :frowning:. Paid early in day on 10th

Okay, I give @Djmodugno82 until this evening to shed light on this sale. Luckily I paid with goods and services.
@treenutter please have an eye on this sale.

1 Like

well mine was 13th of oct… the bad thing is his not replying or tell us something… well i paid also the goods and services…

Did someone who purchased stuff from him got a reply in the last 24h?
I mailed him on the posted gmail with no reply and started a dispute on PayPal without response from his side either.
If someone got response please let me know.

@roflwaffle @WyvernX @trainingforutopia @Skyart15 @markyoe

Not within the last 24 hours. I received most of the parts that I ordered, but he sent me the wrong trucks. I sent him back the trucks and he said he was going to send the correct TB trucks on Monday.

On which channel does he replied to you?

atleast he did send you… but us still waiting… this is so hard btw… still no response from him anywhere… ill wait until monday :slight_smile:

those motors look so used, seems dishonest to say just a few miles or new.

and by the looks of it, you took payment from 3 different people for the same motors…

something smells funny

Through this forum’s PM.

It looks like he might have taken payment from three different people for the TB 218 trucks.

He hasn’t been on here in the last four days. That sucks!
Have you send payment to the posted g-mail?

I sent it to: [email protected]

1 Like

No reply to any communication after I paid. Dude ghosted. I have escalated PayPal to a claim. Super disappointed.

1 Like

I got all my stuff I bought

What did you bought?

*Edit just saw it. I think he sold that stuff also more then once.
He seemed to have replied to PayPal about my stuff but PayPal didn’t passed the message to me, they are saying that they are still reviewing the claim and will let me know once they have solved it.
Lucky you, his prices where good. Is your stuff in the described condition?

atleast he try to msg people that someone got the item already… not trying to take all the payment then 0 reply… its been a week btw…

The only thing I have to say is the 6374s that I got had the sensors cut, which was not described, this however I remedied, the other things he sent me seemed to be as described, this was a set of TB trucks and mounts that were “never used” indeed it does not seem that they were ever used.

well i need refund better… :slight_smile: