Paris / Caliber2 adjustable base plate_The Hammock Base_Sick of Angled Risers! :-) 2nd Round GB_Closes on 30/06/19

Ouch! Maybe I am naive about this for sure!

https://www.sickboards.nl/it/precision-trucks/889-surf-rodz-adjustable-base.html?search_query=Adjustable&results=12 Single base plate

Different in hight compare to classic Paris truck. Not a big deal since is for angled tail board, like AT. It will reduce wheel bite. The Hammock is 19mm taller at 50 degree angle. The final model will be few mm shorter. I have found some parts that are slightly taller than need it.

IMG_20190326_094320

4 Likes

Damn i would of sent you a TB218 for science. If you still need one for any reason let me know.

Adjustable base plates is the game changer we needed to make sick mtb board conversions like @sender, @mmaner and @Ixf.

Get an atom or a flame board throw on a set of TB trucks with some thaneā€¦ yesā€¦that could work.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why I am making them. To use it with the short AT I posted at the beginnig. I order TB truck from the GB @legend27 is making but it got delayed. Where do you live? I can cover the shipping cost for the hanger if you will to lend me one for testing. Otherwise I will buy a standard caliber truck. Thanks!

1 Like

Hopefully they will arrive soon, but @torqueboards is really slow on communication. A few days ago I sent them a message and havenā€™t got any reply back. I got no idea whether they have the trucks or if are on the way to them. They have been ordered from the factory though. I will sent them a message later todayā€¦

1 Like

Yeh sure, itā€™s not due to you the delay. You have been great :wink: I was just hoping to have them sooner thatā€™s it.

1 Like

I have a caliber 2 truck laying doing nothing, Iā€™m in switzerland if you want

Also, maybe you could move the screw that hold the angle so the baseplate could fit in a drop through deck or is it way too thick to do that ?

3 Likes

Thanks man. Do you know how much is shipping to Belgium? What you ask can be done not a big problem but need another design where the screws are below the bottom of the the base plate. Like the arch sticks out side. With this design is not possible while keep it simple. Letā€™s do this one first that will cover most of the deckā€¦EVO, AT decks and then if need it I can always make the drop through version of it.

1 Like

@riverside.rider Hi! I was wondering to do you know if yuor truck hanger fits Paris or Caliber base plates? Maybe the hammock can also be use with your truck :thinking:

1 Like

Sadly I am in the States, but serious I can get you one. Just hit me up PM

1 Like

Thanks man. Appreciate.

Iā€™m actually using @okp risers, but I agree the adjustable base plate is awesome on mtb decks.

4 Likes

Itā€™s 32chf The way back could be to Paris so it would be cheaper there (because EU) I can ask the french community if they have one to spare !

@rey8801 im sure i have a caliber2 style spare in my parts box. Give me 20min and ill check. Are you joining the karting session this saturday?

IMG_20190326_134701 Unopened etruck from electr board solutions

2 Likes

Me too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

that would be the fastest solution. IF you do not need it I could borrow from you. You can ship it with b.post and I will give you back once is done.

thanks man, I will check first with @Gerrycorrado. He is from BE. Thanks also @mixedcreation for the kind offer. I will try to get it from near me, otherwise I will pm you! Thanks guys :kissing_heart:

1 Like

no didnā€™t know about it, but I have plans for Saturday. You can ship it, I will cover it. I am Gent btw.