Park & Diamond Collapsible Ball Cap Bike Helmet

Personally would rather test this on my knee than my skull, but what do I know - they’re overfunded.

Are we wearing these since they’re better than nothing?

What happens when we get pulled over lol

1 Like

Not sure about the pointy impacts or kerb sides etc. Gimmicky imo

1 Like

I wouldn’t even use a regular helmet that isn’t full faced, let alone a collapsable thin hat.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, what the fuck…

$1,481,877 USD total funds raised

That is over the top stupid, it’s a helmet, a poor protection helmet at that.

5 Likes

if it can fold, it will not protect your head! its an over glorified cap. also what abt the ears? if you fall u can slide and ur ear is not there anymore.

1 Like

Well mabye it would protect your head if it’s made of that football helmet orange stuff, don’t exactly remember the materials name

But good luck to your ears and nose

2 Likes

Sure someone could 3d print a better helmet

4 Likes

Well I backed it out of curiosity haha, I’ll do a short review on it when it arrives! ETA is in March, but it’ll probably get delayed.

8 Likes

Please let us know, because if all the claims are true, I will insta-buy one to check out, but that’s a mighty big “if”.

3 Likes

So should i get someone to hit me in the head with it or? Open to suggestions!

4 Likes

Baseball bat

2 Likes

mr_burns_evil

5 Likes

drop a rock on top of your head :smirk:

2 Likes

At least it inst as bad as an Inflatable Helmet, they state it is the safest bike helmet in the world image i wouldn’t even trust it with my life

2 Likes

what the fuck is that :thinking:

2 Likes

Ok tell you guys what, i’ll make a full on video review on this and will test this alongside a generic skate helmet haha

2 Likes

Please do 10char

soooo… you’ll drop a rock on ur head?

1 Like

I’ll consider it, but imagining doing all these tests on a brand new ‘helmet’… :sob:

being serious for a second, i wouldn’t trust that thing.