Parting out Build! Lots of parts for sale! US fast shipping!

I can use the enclosure… i have a battery but may be interested in both battery and enclosure…

You selling the deck + trucks?/Price?

Yeah! Just let me know, DM me with any questions you have!

Not selling the deck, but if you want the trucks I could sell those, they’re caliber 2 ones. I have 2 sets (4 total), one that’s scratched up and one that is brand new besides the 4 screw marks from the motor mounts.

whats left

10S4P battery, BMS, charge port, 2A charger, and the drivetrain with extra belts, motors, motor and wheel pulleys, bullet connector adaptors, and I guess also caliber 2 trucks (2 sets).

I’ll snag the voltage reader and misc parts.

1 Like

You built that board and then went back to a boosted? The mind boggles. The boosted is a toy compared to that build. There was so much finessing you could have done with that thing. Vesc gives you total control over the riding experience. You could have set your amps to get you that feel. You could have changed the throttle curves to suit your needs. Limitless. Not bagging you out my friend but surprised is all. I fully expect to see you back building very soon. Good luck with the sale. Had you been in aus I would have bought the complete. Nice build.

I did all of that and it was good, but I found a stealth for a great deal and prefer the boosted feel and control.

2 Likes

what are you looking for, for the motors?

I’m selling a deck swapped boosted (Arbor Highground) with boa’s and three batteries (1 XR, 2 SR) if you are interested.

Make me an offer :slight_smile:

I already bought a board, thanks though.

Bump. I paid $470 for the motor assembly and everything with it and will sell that for $140 off at $330.

Where are you shipping the battery from/how much is shipping on top of the 315?

• Sorry I didn’t respond back about the trucks, I’ve already got a set I can use, was just looking at that complete lol

Shipping from UT, I can fit it in a flat rate 2 day priority box for less than $10

Anyone want the drivetrain?

Sure how much?

I already sold the motors, so I’ve got torqueboards mounts, 3D printed pulley covers, belts, bullet connector adaptors, 16t motor pulleys and 36t wheel pulleys left.

Oh putooe… hoping you would have motors for em