**PENDING SALE** Hi5ber Zenith w/ @eboosted Enclosure

Hey guys selling 2 combos here since some stuff didn’t fit properly on my board. All prices listed below are the local price to Los Angeles, CA if you are from San Diego or Santa Barbra area pm me and we can work things out. Lastly, if you want something shipped I’m not opposed but only shipping to CONUS.

1st up is the: Hi5ber Zenith w/ @eboosted Enclosure

Price: $200 for reference new you’re looking at $370 -> $215 for the Deck and $125 for the Enclosure + $30 shipping from Peru to US cause that is where Alan is located PENDING SALE

2nd is the: (x2) Sealed and Sensored 6374 190kv w/ @marcmt88 Complete Drive System and TB 218mm Trucks

note: the trucks don’t come with any bushings I threw away the ones that came with it as they were utter crap, I bought some Riptide bushings with the help of @Deckoz

Price: $475 for reference new you’re looking at $605 -> $290 for the Motors $240 for the Drive System and $75 for the Trucks SOLD

VjF4eMr

z6kbc9c

tQER8NB

hjELcDn

BzNvWmm

6 Likes

Man that’s gorgeous :grinning:

3 Likes

bump

sold Drive Train combo

bump

ready to ship! :slight_smile:

imageimageimage

2 Likes

31 Likes

Bump

Just quoted someone 3 Day Shipping Insured $230 invoiced PayPal in the CONUS so it’s not as bad as I thought :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the deck and enclosure sold? @chris.hunt

1 Like

no not sold yet but current pending sale I pmd you

1 Like

Was that shipped from Egypt

1 Like

still availble??

sorry forgot to update sold thanks

1 Like