People hatin' cuz I'm skatin' - people reacting to esk8ers

Are you austrian or from bayern? :slight_smile:

or is just the angry women from there?:stuck_out_tongue:

She’s a bi@! But for goodness sake wear a helmet man.

4 Likes

Lol this all the time. One guy tried to pass me, my battery on my Evo was basically “safe dead” so I had my phone out going abt 15, trying to change my voltage cutoff. Litteraly I couldn’t pass him and he couldn’t pass me. This went on for about a mile, whole time I’m on my phone, no effort, and he’s struggling, hater face on the whole time. Finally got my voltage cutoff changed and just said, “enjoy your ride” and sped off lol.

9 Likes

austria. people in my city generally have no manners. they don’t wait for their turn in a line because they feel entitled…they don’t appologize if they step on your foot. it takes a lot of self control to not punch people in the face.

i am picturing it in my head! hilarious!

i know what would make them happy…an esk8!

:slight_smile:

10char

Thanks for worrying :slight_smile: , i was wearing a helmet.It’s broken now but i’ll take the opportunity to buy a better one + shoulder protection and all the stuff that goes with it. I hate riding with my helmet but i wouldn’t ride without it .

And did you already had problems with police or so?

1 Like

I know it’s kinda offtopic but one time I was riding my esk8 along the Donaukanal (a river). I figured I should do a quick break so I took a seat. Right in front of me there was the river and between the river and me there were some bushes. A bit after I see a guy on a bike randomly stopping near a bush, then he looked around it and finally he spotted the thing he searched so he crawled on the ground to get it and guess what it was: a small plastic bag with some green things inside:) Same thing happened again a week after when I was skating : same procedure. A guy stops randomly in front of a bush, he crawls around it and then he finds some plastic bags with some green things inside :. Hope you enjoyed my story :slight_smile:

I think you found someone’s pick up location lol

1 Like

nah, no problems so far. just one time a few years back in Stadtpark when I passed a policewoman - she screamed to me to get off my board. so i hit the breaks and the esc made a loud screeching sound (was using a turnigy trackstar 120a esc back then) hahaha - she was so confused and did’nt know what was going on.

Yeah, haha.

The good thing with eskates are that you can speed of in a second lol. however I always slow and act like I’m kickpushing :wink: