Permanently install LiPo voltage checker/buzzer?

weird. charge them up and then remove the lipo alarm completely and see if they still drain. I can’t see where the battery can be draining if you have removed the loop key? do you have a clear photo of the wiring setup?

I pretty much copied your wiring videos and diagrams 100%.

The one thing I’m not sure about is this (don’t mind the messy connections. With the lipo alarm, is the 4th wire (the one i attached to the middle red wire) supposed to be on the red wire, black wire, or both, or does it matter? Could this be causing an issue?

It could also be a power supply issue for my charger. I finally got a 12v 6a charger and and am balancing the packs now to see if I can try again. Before with my 3a charger i couldn’t even charge passed 3.7 unless i dropped the amperage to 1-1.5a…

I’ve bought two of these, one each for my zippy 5000MAh 5S1P batteries. Do they really take that much power from a single cell to cause problems with leaving one cell unbalanced. Shurely nobody would use them if this was the case. I would think the size of the cells I’m using wouldn’t be affected that much with the 10’s of mAh the display would use for the duration of the ride. I want to add a switch so I can power them off when I don’t want them on. Will adding a switch inline on the negative line to pin 1 do this. I was going to use a double pole double throw and switch both off from the one switch.

1-6s lipo alarm

Maybe it’s better to buy one of this:

yes this one don’t show the voltage of every single cell, but it switch off automaticly after a couple of seconds. I have additional combined it with a loop key.