PHOTOSHOP CHALLENGE voting thread

Bump. Only three days to vote for tie braker

Last 24 hours to vote

2 Likes

Oh Mike Mike, your self-voting leaves me no option

I can make vague promises of of another inflammatory competition for next month if it helps

4 Likes

I had to do it :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m very curious what happens with your title in case you win, something like “Bearded Photoshop Angel Expert”? :laughing:

4 Likes

I honestly couldn’t say, can’t wait to find out though :smiley:

2 Likes

Everytime I see that “Tampa” Kaly deck, I laugh.

6 Likes

The photoshop titles are normally temporary. Gets passed on to each winner. So people go back to thier old title after someone else wins. A dethroning kinda thing. At least that’s how we used to do it. *unless someone wins multiple times then they get a special photo shop title

2 Likes

Damn the vote is pretty close to over and its still anyone’s win. 5 hours left

1 Like

So, did I finally win this thing? Do Iget to put up a pic of @Sender in a mankini for photoshoping? :smiley:

7 Likes

Looks like you win Mike. I’d like to start a new thread for this and list some new rules. And then you can post your photo entry for the next contest and list any stipulations you want for your round. Sound good @mmaner ?

6 Likes

Sounds good to me, just key me know when.

3 Likes

Trying to get this baby to bed and make dinner. Ill have it up by tomorrow morning.

2 Likes

The contest or the baby :thinking:

1 Like

Congrats Mikey! Just remember the deal with the devil you made when it comes to picking the next picture.

6 Likes

Probably both.

3 Likes

I’ve got MS Paint at the ready

2 Likes

Done and done :+1:

1 Like

What part of rule 1 didn’t you two get?

2 Likes

All of it? Clearly.

Guys I think we’re in trouble now. ;/

Screenshot_20190324-195517