Pitbull Esk8 & Board

He hasn’t had time to make it, I believe it @Samau18 who did a few group buys with it. If you want to see your battery like this…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I believe they were going for a little over $100 each, so no, not cheap. But I’m sure theirs customers out there who will pay for it!

6 Likes

So, we ever gonna see some pictures?

Guess not.

Holy shit… this BMS is so cool!

2 Likes

Man you waited 4 hours after he said they’re coming shortly…

Have some patience, someone told me it’s a virtue :wink:

you might still be able to get in on one. I know @Samau18 made extras for the current batch :smile:

2 Likes

Those were posted on the 18th, hence my comment last night.

Splitting hairs here but since you named a date… Screenshot_20181120-123737_Chrome

Virtue

Yea, I’m in the process of setting up my first one. But it’s wicked cool and smart. Not enough people know about it yet.

1 Like

Right. I said 18th to make it clear that when he said ‘tommorow’, that meant the 19th.

He’s from Cali so let’s give the man some time. That being said… Pics or it didn’t happen!

What does being from CA have anything to do with anything lol. I wish I could answer with that when i ran into issues

Time zone differences… Not meaning that his being from a different state is somehow an excuse for something. Sorry you seem to be running into issues!

Could you get specific about those issues?

Oh i get you now venom lol and Sure braeden. Here are a few of issues i have sorry im late all he time , im from California. Sorry i smell like marijuana , im from California. Sorry I think 55 degrees is cold Im from California … i wasn’t really Being serious. Just seemed funny that being from Ca was an excuse

1 Like

Oh, alright.

1 Like

Hello darkness my old friend

9 Likes

Hey fuck off, it’s still a virtue regardless of how badly pitbull is screwing this guy.

Now its just patience with his credit card company and Chris getting what’s coming to him :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Just because

2 Likes

FU

1 Like

I was just about to pm you about how to break the 10jasons rule too. That cats going back in the bag

2 Likes