Planing to make a GB for Black Friday

@moderators I think eboosted has contributed a significant amount to the community to be yknow… trusted to start a group buy

5 Likes

@EBoosted here’s a direct link https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/badges/2/member?username=eboosted but yeah… you should already be lol.

Wait a gosh darn minute!!!

I’ve been buying all these sweet enclosures from a LEVEL 2?

I demand all my money back for no good reason!

Or maybe the mods could just let @Eboosted level up for making tons of awesome enclosures, or he could borrow one of my levels… since Level 2 appears to be pretty useless, and I don’t seem to sell anything.

2 Likes

@Eboosted you’re now level 3. You can run a group buy.

11 Likes

What do you have to do to get level 3? Do you need a mod to promote you or does it do it automatic

Pretty sure it’s automatic once those minimum requirements are met. But inactivities would eventually “demote” you back a level.

4 Likes

Giving or receiving more than a certain amount of flags can also temporarily demote you

6 Likes

Thanks man!

GB is on :grinning:

8 Likes

How the absolute hell weren’t you a regular??? They let me in. Ben got you all sorted out. @anorak234 nice job!

2 Likes

Yay I didn’t even realize I was level 3 now I just need to not loose it I don’t like the fact that I can loose my trust level because I am on everyday but may not have something to contribute because someone has already said it I think my main posting is in the noob question this way the veteran don’t have to deal with it.

Giving or receiving more than a certain amount of flags can also temporarily demote you

…then @onloop could be the reason for more than half the flags I received in all my dealings with this forum. Glad that fact hasn’t demoted down my trust level 3 to the oscure abyss where lord Skatan lurks censored for all eternity.