[Planning/Ordering] The Fuusted Board

@chris.hunt, i think you will be stoked on the larger deck. I have the flex 2 42" variant and can’t believe how fun it is to carve on. It’s my main go to when i go on dog runs. I’ve been using that deck since 2008. Really stable feeling and an absolute joy to ride. You’ll love this build guaranteed. Of the 3 trucks, you can’t go wrong with SR.

I’d choose Surfrodz RKP 176mm for a cooler looking board, the 200mm RKP are nice but they will make your board look too wide and big, however if you want a crazy powerful board I’ll go with them with a dual 6374 motors on Psychotiller press on mounts.

You will have something like this shreding machine:

51909b56-5ef4-4bee-bf64-37c2deac5462

On the 42" Vanguard I’d suggestyou get the 12S enclosure, it’s looks amazing in the longer deck and you can mount a 12s4p battery for insane torque and acceleration.

IMG-20180704-WA0018IMG-20180704-WA0017

4 Likes

if i get the 12s enclosure can it fit a 10s5p?

I don’t think so. The space is scarce

2 Likes

Looks to me like there’s room for 2 more cells if you use a smaller bms.

The bestech HCX-D503:

http://www.litechpower.com/product-detail/HCX-D503V1LI10S15A-07.html

1 Like

I was eyeballing this tiny BMS but I don’t know if anyone here has used it yet.

1 Like

im not sure if its the same bms, but i saw this video a few weeks back i think this guy used 2 of these tiny bms to make 2 battery packs for his 4wd build…i definitely wouldnt use his board but as far as seeing if these bms’s work…maybe that guy has input or you cn find some info in a video of his

@b264 The dimensions of that one you linked and the bestech one I linked are basically the same.

did you check endless sphere? balancing current probably like 15mA or something :smiley:

Chris, Im actually about to publish a video of youtube of my recent diy boosted build. I went the way of caliber II 10" trucks, 85mm Caguama wheels, TB 6374 motor, TB vesc, and 10s4p battery and custom enclosure from @eboosted. Love the 25miles on a single charge!

ITS AMAZING! IMG_4186

4 Likes

That´s the one @Deckoz is using.

I’m building this almost exactly the same. Flex 2,10s4p, caliber 2, HK sk8 6374 and HK esc.

1 Like

10s5pmaybe

so I took the picture of Alan’s 12s4p inside his vanguard enclosure then drew my idea of making it a 10s5p

what are your thoughts? @Eboosted @Colson003 @b264 @abenny @psychotiller

if you still have one of these on hand like this could you place those extra 2 cells in and give me a measurement of the space left?

cheers much appreciated for any feedback

1 Like

@Eboosted I’m pretty sure I can get the 10s5p in there. It’s only 2 more cells. I can see the space for those in the picture.

Also, the 10s bms has a smaller footprint.

5 Likes

I haven’t done that before but you are welcome to try, I did a 12s4p and fits pretty much great

2 Likes

cool, how do i order a 12s? cause i only see 10s on your site much appreciated thank you

1 Like

You’re going to love it!