Starting Tips | Ask Questions | Introductions | Categories

Plastic Injection Molding

Why call someone’s work badly designed? I’m open to suggestion on moulding but to straight up call my product poor is disrespectful

6 Likes

I’d point you to the thread on constructive criticism, but I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what got us here in the first place.

5 Likes

Yeah, I understand that his replies may be rather rude, but threatening physical violence isn’t exactly an appropriate response either… :tired_face:

2 Likes

They are. He’s either German or on the spectrum.

Rude begets rude.

4 Likes

I left the choice of words up to him :man_shrugging:

If I walked up to you and offered suggestions on your gear drive manufacturing that’d be fine. If I went in saying it was badly designed, I’d expect you to deck me.

Hahaha i’ll hold you to it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’d never lie like that :expressionless:

2 Likes

What if someone was both

1 Like

I wasn’t even talking about you Brian love

1 Like

maytech have this mold, i can gift it to the community if you want it.

22 Likes

If we had someone like @venom121212 that can use the mold I’m all for it!

It’s up to him at this point but imo Jason those are still my favorite pulleys.

5 Likes

Jason I cannot handle the hot and cold bud.

This is really, really generous of you. Tooling for this stuff costs a lot of money to invest in.

Rad.

5 Likes

I’m not a total fuckwit…

22 Likes

Actually gifted quite a bit of his design work here. Only trouble is in bloody aus they want your arm, leg and your first born to produce it. Nice one Jason.

Coupla bucks each, the mold is in Shenzhen, China.

6 Likes

Let’s do it

Why disrespectful if it’s the truth. I already stated why the design of the part is bad (if you would’ve ever designed something out of polymers you should know this. I am talking about the geometrics here, the technical design.) Like I said, different wall thicknesses are a no go at plastic engineering and/or mound design. Sorry bruv, but that ain’t no good part. Fact.

Why are you so invested in shitting on this design? I think you need to calm down a little friend.

He’s offered you several olive branches, if you don’t like the design you can just press the X in the top of the browser and move on with your life. Why purposefully pursue this avenue?

We all get it, you’re good at plastic. Enough now perhaps?

6 Likes

there were two: the 9mm and 12mm variants, both were flywheel clone compatible. If you had to choose, i would go with the 12mm.

6 Likes

I made dis for you. <3

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words/2992/9875?u=derelictrobot

3 Likes