Pleas give me some information

I want to make a 18650 10s5p flat pack But I do not know exactly how and what can somebody send my building plan where to use which cables and wiring I want to make on from my evolve bms it is for my evolve itself

Please, please, please Please read up on the forums before you try to undertake such a task Batteries can be super dangerous when done incorrectly, and the forum contains a wealth of information that you can easily access all through the use of the search function. There no way that you’re gonna get years of information given to you here. If youre not up to the challenge of reading, youre not up to the challenge of building a battery if thats the case- just get it built!

10 Likes

Have a search around for similar builds. Such as…

Search function is very useful.
3 Likes

Or even this

just search

2 Likes

I would suggest that you contact @psychotiller about him building a battery for you because that is by far the easiest part to mess up and can have horrible outcomes.

2 Likes

Not to mention the tools and supplies to build a battery pack aside from the actual parts you need that are part of the pack. If you plan on just building a pack and that’s it. You’ll be hard press to break even. If you plan on maybe making more or continual upkeep, then sure. Go for it. When you factor in the time to research SUFFICIENTLY and gathering what you need, there’s nothing wrong with just saying I rather get it premade. This is the one aspect of building DIY you don’t want to take lightly.

3 Likes

Its cheaper and safer just to pay someone to make you a pack because he know what hes doing and has experience

1 Like

@thisguyhere Makes batteries for a very good price

1 Like