Please Check My Wiring

If you trust your work then I don’t see any problems with your wiring.

When you okug everything up, let it sit for a minute and see if anything starts getting hot.

As per diagram, good job. Just remember, instead of overlapping your balance leads the way you did, use 90° turns. More easy to read :facepunch:

1 Like

Thanks for your input! & I will see if I can change up the diagram to make it easier on the eyes.

1 Like

lol I was wondering what you were typing for so long xD

1 Like

Couldn’t get my hands on that angry kid in class meme tbh, Google-fu isn’t that great when I just wake up😂

Not that I think joker is wrong, but if you want, another safety sweep (before your first ride) should be done just to make 10000% sure

1 Like

It’s easy to set up, but if your bms is rated to only 10-20a it does not make a sense to wire it up for discharge as your bms will cut off power each time you come over that.

1 Like

Is it me or is that wiring diagram really hard to read with all the ninety five background?

2 Likes

like what even is that? clothing company watermark on a wiring diagram?

2 Likes

Need help or you want to sell me some clobber? Take off the media head and put the esk8 one on if you want some help.

1 Like

You’re the first to complain about it. The others were able to help me with the watermark on there. I have my reasons for putting on the watermark. Thanks.

You want the loop key to be female and it has to be an XT90S. Everything else can be XT90 or XT90S.

1 Like

The small wire from BMS B- to the XT 90 on the left isn’t needed as long as your balance lead is 22AWG or bigger

1 Like

Why the XT90 to XT90 on the left side? It won’t hurt, but it’s not doing anything.

1 Like

Don’t forget a fuse on your charge port.

1 Like

Are you referring to the loop key. The xt90s will be antispark.

It is, I forgot to label it as such.

I was actually thinking the same thing it also was throwing me off cause there is no vesc or motors so you dont have that hard end point to work back from

3 Likes

Okay i will look into that part. Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Sorry, can you elaborate? Do you need the remaining parts to verify that the wiring is correct?

Not to hijack your thread but can we acknowledge the fact that I got a like from @dareno

5 Likes

There you got another!

3 Likes